Chapter 18

Right so explaination....thank you for carrying on with this book. I know it has been a while. But this was meant to be Charlie's chapter but her brother lost her laptop charger so it died. And then she didn't get a new one for christmas so she was going to hand write it for me instead. But then we had english exams and art hand ins and school got complicated. But here it is I wrote this I hope you like it and it makes up for the stupid amount of time you had to wait.

Chater 18 - Seeing the past

When Zed’s lips left mine I looked round to see people’s reactions, because he hadn’t done anything to try and hind the kiss he gave me. But I must say I hadn’t either and it had made me feel better. But no one was looking at us; they were all looking at the doctor who had come back into the room. “You may see her now, she is awake” Jasper and Terry, who I thought was still a sleep but obviously not jumped at the doctor straight away, followed closely by both Charlie and Tina since they wanted to go first which was understandable. The doctor nodded and turned to take them to Chloe’s room. I closed my eyes trying not to remember the last time I was in a hospital I had almost died. I had been on a trampoline and fell off while doing a back flip, and I had shattered my knee cap, broken my breast bone, almost punctured a lung, had concussion so bad I couldn’t remember who my family were.

I felt warm strong arms lift me up then I was moved then I felt the sensation on being sat on some one’s lap. I opened my eyes; to see I was Zed had brought me into his lap. “I don’t care” he said as he looked over at Oscar and Ryan, I looked to. To see they were both frowning, at Zed holding me but I was grateful that they weren’t commenting, on my obvious sexuality. “You opened the New York preforming arts letter yet?” said Zed looking over my head, I knew he was trying to distract me from the fact we were in a hospital but he also wanted to know if I had worked up the courage to open it yet.

“Um no” I said the remembering that the brown envelope was still lying on my desk next to my laptop.  “You want me to open it with you” he said looking down at me again. I stared into his beautiful eyes hypnotised, and I nodded without really thinking it through. He beamed and bent his neck so the small distance between are lips disappeared, and his warm ones pressed against mine. I let him have entrance to my eager mouth, as soon as he asked for it, I smiled as we pulled apart once more actually excited about the letter for the first time since I got it.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

When the others came out, Duncan stepped off my lap, taking my hand linking his fingers through mine obviously still needing me for strength. And we head to Chloe’s room with Jacob, Adam and Jake behind us. I braved a look at Oscar and Ryan before Duncan pulled me round the corner, to see them both frowning at our linked hands.

We reached Chloe’s hospital room door, quicker then I thought we would and Jake opened the door since Duncan seemed unable to. I didn’t know what but sometime Duncan must have had a bad experience in a hospital because he was back to look ghostly pale. Then when we turned into her room so you could see Chloe lying on the bed with Jasper in a chair one side and Terry the other. The hospital had called her parents which were stood behind Jasper, since they had gone in shortly after the others. Chloe had tubes going in to her from all angles, she didn’t look as bad as I thought she would other then a bansdsge rapped round her head she seemed fine, she had a tired smile and was holding Terry’s hand as if it was her life line.