Chapter 4

Well here's the party...............

Chapter 4 – PARTY!

I found Harry stood holding three creates of beer, I guess the reason he was stood still was because he couldn’t see over the last box, “Hey you need a hand?” I heard a “yep” from behind the tower of creates I took the top one, which let his face be on show, “Thanks” I nodded and moved my head to the side, he smiled and started walking towards were ever he wanted the beer, it ended up in the kitchen, I put mine down next to were Harry put his two, he smiled at me again I could see the handsomeness that Duncan had was held in the whole family, but strangely enough I didn’t find Harry sexy or hot like I saw Duncan.

“So what are you then?” he asked looking me up and down to start off with I thought he was talking about my sexuality but then he said “I mean, Emo, player....?” I nodded understanding now “Umm...bad boy I suppose” he nodded and glanced at the clock “Well I got to get ready, I guessing that D is already doing that” I nodded, smiling he nodded back and went up the stairs.

I sat on the edge of their sofa, not wanting to be rude by making myself at home without position, a few moments later Dunacn came down the stairs, I stood up walking back towards the front door then I noticed what Duncan was wearing it was dark blue jeans and a green V neck which showed off part of his muscular chest, I had the tear my gaze away from his chest to his face where he was wearing a smile, “So should I go home and change?” I asked pointing over my shoulder with my thumb signifying going home; he shook his head almost violently, he really didn’t want me to leave, “You can borrow some of my cloths” I frowned did he really just offer for me to wear his cloths “Ok that sound ok in my head, but just wear that it is fine” I nodded stuffing my hands in my pockets.

We watched TV till people arrived we watch mock the week and Duncan’s laugh kept my eyes off the screen throughout most of the programme, the around seven ten the door bell rang and Harry appeared next to me on the sofa, flicking off the TV as Duncan pressed play on the stereo and it started playing Born this way by Lady Gaga, I almost laughed at the song chose but managed to not make a idiot of myself just. Duncan open the door to Ryan and the girl he had been with all the time, Oscar and the girl Duncan had the private joke with. “D” said the girl and came to hug him “Terry” he said back in a fake girly voice, have to remember her name was that and stop calling her girl with private joke, “hey man” said Ryan, him and Duncan pumped fists “Charlie” said Duncan will hugging the girl who was still holding Ryan’s hand I guess it was his girlfriend, and Oscar just fist pumped just like Ryan.

They all walked past him inside and all their eyes widened when they saw me sat on the sofa with Harry, The girl Terry was the first to move “hey Zed” I didn’t speak I just nodded putting my elbows on my knees  and rubbed my hands to gether, well this was awkward.

Soon the awkward had disappeared most probably because there was now at least twenty people here, there was another ring on the door bell as I tried to make my way to get another beer, form the kitchen, out of the corner of my eye I saw Duncan go answer it, he looked still pretty sober and hadn’t been dancing with the sluts like most of the other guys had, now I come to think of it I hadn’t seen Duncan dance, at all so far maybe he would when he was a little more drunk, anyway he opened the door, and I heard “Zed Man” being shouted in Jake’s voice I smirked and walked over and stood next to Duncan in the door frame, “Hey Jay, Ben, Taylor and Chris” they all smirked “We were wondering if you want to come check out club 64 with us” said Chris, smiling I knew that we wouldn’t be going to a club but a bar that his dad owns.

“You not goanna stay Z” I turned to Duncan who wasn’t looking at me but at my friends, and they were all frowning at the nick name he decided to give me “Ummm.....errr....” I looked between my friends and the back on Duncan’s head, “Wow you having a party” said Jake in a really stating the obvious kind of way, I rolled my eyes at him and he shrugged and turned back to Duncan “Can we come in please” he said with a little forced smile, Duncan nodded slowly and let them in, well Jake and Ben the twins disappeared having to work at the bar.