the epilogue

THE EPILOGUE IS DEDICATED TO EVERYONE WHO HAS READ THIS BOOK. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!

***

6 months later:

My hair was pinned-up and was shining in the light of the sun that was coming through the window. A few strands of my hair had been curled and were now framing my face. Anna had placed a simple veil in my hair and we had also agreed to keep my make-up natural to make sure that the main focus would be on my dress.

My dress was strapless and was snug until shortly below my breasts before transitioning into a flared, floor-length tulle skirt that was hiding my growing belly. But the highlight of my dress were definitely the light golden and silver floral appliques that were covering the top of it and were twining over the skirt.

"You look beautiful, Payton." Anna said.

"Thank you, Anna." I replied. "But without you I would've never been able to look like this, I'm so glad to have you as my stylist."

"You're welcome. I'm glad to be working for you; you're an amazing friend and an amazing boss at the same time." She said before hugging me. "And I'm so happy because you're finally getting married today.

"So am I." I said and couldn't help but smile. On one hand I was about to pass out because I was incredibly nervous, but on the other hand I was just extremely happy to finally get married to the man of my dreams.

"Payton." I suddenly heard Macy squeal behind me and before I could even turn around I was engulfed in a bone-crushing hug.

"Macy, you're pulling on my veil." I chuckled and she immediately let go off me again.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize that I had grabbed onto it while hugging you. But you look amazing, oh my god I'm so excited about today. I can't believe you're actually getting married." She babbled away until I interrupted her.

"Calm down, Macy. I feel like you're even more excited than I am and I thought that wouldn't even be possible."

"Oh you know me; I always get excited about things like this. Just think back to the day when you found out that you really are pregnant." She replied and we both had to laugh while thinking back to that day.

"Thanks for reminding me, I was about to have you committed that day."

"Thank god you didn't, I wouldn't have wanted to miss your wedding day."

"Don't worry; I would have made sure you would've been allowed to attend my wedding anyway."

"Wow, that's big of you." She said before we both started laughing again. "I don't know about you, but I'm in such a good mood today."

"So am I." I replied.

"So do you have something blue, something new, something borrowed and something old?"

"My dress is new, I'm wearing a blue garter and I borrowed my underwear from Nathan's sister." I replied.

"What? You are wearing borrowed underwear? Please tell me you're kidding." Macy said while staring at me with wide eyes.

"Of course I'm kidding, Macy. I would not even borrow underwear from you and you're basically the sister I never had. But I borrowed these earrings from her." I replied while pointing at my ears.

"Thank God, that would've been kind of disgusting to be honest. But anyways, what about something old?"

"Well, my mom said she would have something for me but I'm still waiting for her."