chapter 12 ~ movie premiere

If you like my story please vote for it. It will only take you a second but it would mean a lot to me!

***

I felt his arm around my waist, keeping me close to his body. The heat from his arm and his torso was keeping me warm as well and made me feel safe. Waking up like this was one of the most beautiful feelings in the world and I would do anything to stay right here, in my bed.

But my alarm clock continued to ring and so I had to accept that I didn't have a choice but to get up.

Reluctantly I took his arm and lifted it up a bit so that I could crawl over to the edge of my bed to silence my alarm clock.

Braden groaned when I did so and pulled me back into his arms as soon as the alarm clock had stopped ringing due to me.

"Do you really have to get up now?" He whined with his rough morning voice that almost sent shivers down my spine.

"I'd love to stay in bed with you for the rest of the day but I have to start getting ready. Anna will be here in about one and a half hours and I have to be ready by then and you must be gone. We can't risk having her find out about us."

"You're right." He sighed and sunk back into the pillows again.

"Thanks for being so understanding." I said and smiled at him.

"You're worth all of this." He whispered before kissing my forehead.

I hugged him for a few seconds before I reluctantly let go of him to take a shower.

"I'll go take a shower now and get ready. You can go back to sleep if you want to, I'll wake you up when I'm done."

"Thanks." He smiled and closed his eyes again.

I took new underwear, a pair of leggings and a sweater from my closet before entering my bathroom, Anna would come by with an outfit later so I didn't even bother to find something nice.

The hot water of the shower made me relax and I recognized that I slowly started getting tired again. I had to do something to make me wake up and so I quickly pulled the thermostat over to the right side and seconds later I was standing below a stream of ice cold water.

I immediately turned it off again and just stood there for a few seconds, trying to make my heart beat return to normal again. Now I definitely was wide awake.

I finished my shower, got dressed and cleaned my teeth before returning to my bed room to wake Braden.

He was snoring slightly and no matter how often I called his name, I couldn't get him to wake up.

A look at my phone showed me that Anna would be here in about half an hour and so I had to choose the cruel way to finally get him out of my bed.

I strode over to the foot of the bed and quickly pulled the blanket away from Braden's grip.

"You have to get up now. Anna will be here in half an hour." I told him when he groaned loudly.

"Just another five minutes, Payton." He mumbled.

I had to realize that I'd have to come up with a new idea in order to get him out of bed and so I walked over to my windows and parted the curtains.

Like every morning the sun was shining straight into my room and Braden groaned loudly when the rays hit his face.

"No way." I replied to what he'd just said. "You're getting up now."

He said something I couldn't quite understand but got himself out of bed anyway.

Just For The CamerasOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara