Date Night

Sorry guys I will have to fast forward a little ok. Hope you guys like give it a vote.

I am going on my date I am wearing a blue crop top that says ''Watch out.'' And some skinny jeans.
Hayley's P.O.V:

He pulls up and knocks at the door. I go and answer it.

Cam: Hey Hayley u rea-
Hayley: What
Cam: U look pretty
Hayley: I'm not all dressed up but yea thc
Cam: So shall me
Hayley: We shall

He walks me outside to his car. Then he opens the door for me.

Hayley:  You what a gentleman
Cam: Well anything for u my lady

We both laugh and get in the car.

Hayley: So where are u taking me
Cam: You'll see babe
Hayley: Did you just call me babe
Cam: Umm yea but I didn't me-
Hayley: No cam it's alright I think I like that name

He smiles and we end up pulling up at a pre-k playground. I smile and look out the window. We get out the car and stand in front of the tall fence.

Hayley: O I remember this place. This was our old preschool.
Cam: Yup
Hayley: So y did we come here
Cam: Because this was the first we met and actually talked to each other
Hayley: O yea we were at that sand box and u came up to me and said hi.
Cam: U said hi back and I asked me if we could be friends.
Hayley: Yea and then 3 years later. We were in the second grade and we still went through everything together. I turn to him and say '' Thx for bringing me here it brought back so many great memories.''
I cup is face with the both of my hands and kiss him right on the lips. I slide my arms around his neck and he grabs onto my hips. I stop to hug him.

Cam: It's not over yet
Hayley: Wait where else are u tak-
Cam: Lets go

He grabs my.arm and we get back in the car. He starts it up and we ride to a cafe. It's was Francesca's Cafe. I remember this place to.

Hayley: I know this place this was the coffee shop we went to together as little kids. My mom and ur mom used to meet up here and we would come to see each other.
Cam: Yea I miss that
Hayley: Well u don't have to cause we have each other now.

We get out the car I look over and see the table we used to always sit at.

Hayley: Lets sit down
Cam: Sure

We walk over to the table and sit down by each other.

Hayley: Cam
Cam: Yea
Hayley: promise me that when u leave to ur next Magcon that if I'm not there than there will not be another girl u would be with other than me.
Cam: I promise and promise me that while I'm gone there will not be any other boy in ur life that u love other than me
Hayley: I promise *grabs his hand*

I kiss him on the cheek. And he wraps his arm around me.

Cam: So Did u have fun
Hayley: Yup
Cam: But wait I have a present for you
Hayley: What is it
Cam: Follow me

We get up and walk to his car. He opens the door and gets a small box out of the back seat. In my stupid head I'm like I hope it's not a wedding ring. He hands it to me.

Cam: Here

I opened it and It was a gold heart locket. I was surprised. He take the locket out of the box and put it around my neck. I turn around and give him a big hug.

'' I promise.'' I say really softly.

Hayley: I luv it Cam
Cam: I'm glad you do because I do too
Hayley: I will wears this all the time especially when ur gone.
Cam: Ugh don't remind me
Hayley: Hey cam
Cam: Yea
Hayley: When is ur next Magcon

Let's just say it's Saturday June 6.

Cam: my next one is June 13
Hayley: Wait what
Cam: ik
Hayley: Cam that's like a week from now
Cam: it'll be ok it's a week that's 7 days we can be together all these day *puts a piece of my hair behind my ear* and I promise I'll be back.
Hayley: Ok

I give him a kiss and we get in and he takes me home. We walk up to my door step.

Hayely: i had a great time
Cam: glad u did
Hayley: So ill call u tomorrow
Cam: Sure

He kisses me for a while and i kissed him back.

Kyla: Get a room u to

She said from my terrace/ balcony.

Hayley: Be quiet and im coming up

I say as I stop the kiss.

Hayley: So bye
Cam: Bye

I walk in shut the Door and sequel. I'm sure he heard that so I opened the door.

Hayley: Did u hear that
Cam: Yup
He said as he was walking off