I love you

*Hayley's pov*

They let us out and we went home. We ate pizza and laugh and talked. I would get a small headache here or there but in fine.

I looked around and saw that Hayes was sitting in a chair on his phone. 

" Hayes can I talk to you?" I asked him.

" You're talking to me now." he sassed not looking up from his phone. 

" Hayes. You didn't even let me explain. How do you know what happened!" I yelled. Everyone was now looking at me.

" Hayes let her speak." Matt said.

" Oh yeah you're her brother and has to say things like that." Hayes said. 

" Hayes. Shut up and listen to her. I was there. I didn't see it but I know what happened. So listen to her. And just a heads up your gonna feel real salty after this." Cam said. Hayes didn't say anything. He just looked at me then got up walking to the stairs. He stopped at the bottom and gave me an 'are you coming look'. I got up and we walked inside to my room.

He sat down on the bed and I just stood in front of him.

" Go ahead. What was he talking about... About a baby?" He asked. 

" Hayes before you get mad-" he cut me off.

" Mad. Im beyond mad. Hayley you were pregnant." he said.

" Shut up and listen." I gritted my teeth. He shut up quickly. 

" When Cameron and Hunter kidnapped me. He beat me and hurt me. One day I w-woke up and I was just bleeding. My stomach hurt and I was kinda dizzy. Cameron came in and told me he would try and help me get out. T-The next day he came back telling me it would be a while before he could get me out. At that time I had the urge to just puke. I did and so so so m-many things went through my mind," I paused. His eyes became glossy. "Cameron came back and gave me a test.....  Hayes.... He raped me. Hunter R-Raped me." I cried. I was about to drop on the floor but he shot up and caught me. I cried into his shoulder as he put me back on my feet.

" I'm sorry." Hayes whispered in my ear.

" I am so sorry." he whispered again hugging me tightly. I jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around him.

" I'm scared." I said.

" I got you babe. You don't have to worry.... You don't have to be scared I'm here." He whispered and ran his hands around my waist securing me. I felt safe. I pulled my head out from his shoulder and looked at him. He looked into my eyes and I looked into his.

" You are my wonderwall." I said to him.

" And you are my wonderwall." he said smiling still glazing into my eyes. (for a moment I promise I saw a glistening spark in his white teeth).

Next thing you know he smashed his lips onto mine. I was surprised but then kissed back. It was passionate. He still gives me butterflies.

" This is going on twitter." I heard from the door and a flash went off. We pulled away and saw almost everyone standing there. Me and Hayes laughed.