I need help

Matt's pov

It was dark out and I was taking a walk. I was by Hayley's house when I heard moving and a hard smack sound.

"Camer-" I heard then it stopped. Who was that? I heard a grown and the leaves ruffling. Then I saw Hayley run to her front door and in her house. I then saw Cameron holding his middle struggling to walk.

" Cameron what was that?" I asked. Ignored me.

" Cameron. What happened?" I asked.

" Nothing." he spat.

" Dude that wasn't nothing." I said he turned around.

" It was nothing now stop following me or I will punch you back to the 1800's." he said pointing a finger at me.

" Dude what up with u. Last time you were like this was when Samantha died-" he turned and pushed me.

" Matthew shut up." he said. I pushed him back.

" You can't take your anger on me because of whatever happened with you and Hayley." I said. His face was red, his fist were clenched and so was his jaw.

" If your Mad Cameron go take it out on someone else because when u get me mad one of us is going to be in the hospital and I know u know who that will be." I sternly told him. He turned around and walked away soon starting to run.

What's up with him? I took that of my mind and went up to Hayley's house. I knocked on the door. No answer she must be asleep. I grabbed the key from under the Welcome mat and unlocked the door. Hayley was laying on the floor.

I got scared what is she was unconscious. I checked her pulse and it was cool. I heard her breath out. Oh thank goodness she is sleeping. I picked her up and took her to her room upstairs. I placed her on my bed. Then covered her up under her blanket. Her body moved and she turned putting her hand to her cheek getting comfortable.

" Goodnight Hayley." I said kissing her forehead softly then I left her house and went home.

Hayley's pov•

I woke up in my bed. Wait I fell asleep downstairs. I got up and felt my phone in my pocket. I took it out.

Mattasaurus rex: I put u in your room last night you were asleep on the floor and I couldn't leave u

I smiled at how protective he is. He's like a brother to me

To Mattasaurua Rex: the love I don't know what I would do with out u

I texted back smiling at my phone. He is so helpful.

---------------------

Sorry that I haven't updated lately. ive been busy. Ik this chap. Is short and I'm so Sorry. If u have any ideas I'm free. -Hayley