Leaving

The guys have been trying to get me out of my room. They've been unlocked my door with knives and have been just brushing in. I need a new handle.

Unlucky for them my kool-aid has been spilling from its cup... In other words. I'm on my period. Sucks for all of us. These cramps have made me a different person.

" Hayley you have to come out." Taylor said coming in. I was balled up laying on my side, hoping that the pain would stop.

" Leave. My room. Now." I said. See I told you.

" But Hayley-" I cut him off by throwing my beats pill at him. It misses but I was close.

" OK ok I'm gone, I'm living. " he yelled shutting the door. I groaned and grabbed my Big brown teddy bear Cameron bought me to help me. I heard Taylor trying to warn the guys not to come in.

" No she need to get over what happened and Hayes." I heard Matt say. I got out my bed and hit in a small hole that's in the back of my closet.

"Hayley?!" I heard Matt. I sat holding my sides. He called my name and once again I didn't answer. I started to get really sleepy and my eyes started to close.
--

"Ma'am." a heard. Someone was shaking me. I groaned opening my eyes.

" Ma'am are u OK? " a tall police officer said. I stood up then regretted it.

" Ugh get out my room." I said while holding my side. He gave me that 'ik what's wrong look'.

" Give me a number from 1-10 on stress and pain." he said.

" A fuvking 10!" I yelled. He nodded and went into the hall with my brother and the guys.

*Matthew's pov*

We were in the hall waiting for the officer to Look around or whatever. He came out shutting the door behind him.

" So... Is she alright?" I asked. He nodded.

" just give her some space. I've seen this before. I gave a 16 year old daughter. She's just having lady and boy problems." He acknowledged me. I nodded.

" Thank you officer." I told him.

" No problem. It's my job." his voice was deep. I need that... Anyways. He left then I sat downstairs with the boys.

" What do we do?" I asked. The guys all looked down. I ran my hands through my hair. This is Hayes' fault. Why would they stop me I could have just punched him then and there. There was a knock at the door. I got up and answered it sewing it was Hayes. He had really bad sex hair. I punched him in the face.

" That's for hitting my sister." I said then pushed him against the wall. I punched him again.

" that's for doing some other girl after u just got done with one!" I yelled. He got up and punched me. Soon enough we were full out fighting. Then guys tried to break it up but couldn't keep up with us.

" Stop it!" I heard a girl yell. But u didn't listen.

" I said stop it. Please!" After she finished I noticed the voice. Hayley. I stopped and looked at her which was a big mistake. Hayes punched me in my jaw and I fell to the ground. I groaned in pain and the next thing i saw was Hayley kicking Hayes to the floor.

" I said stop. You two are being childish." she said. I got up and held my jaw.

" I wouldn't have to do this if you weren't a slut and just told him!" I yelled soon regretting it. She came up to me and slapped me.

" I hate you and wish you were never my brother." She yelled then ran out the house. What have I done?

" This is all your fault!" I say going up to Hayes. But someone pulled me back.

"All My fault?!" Hayes yelled.

" Yeah all yours." I spit back.

" Your the one could also called her a slut. That's why you got slapped the hell out of!" He yelled. He's right. I got up and ran to my room.

What am I doing? I should be looking for my sister.

I get out of my bed and open my bedroom door but was stopped.

" No Matt you've done enough." Cam said.

" What no I wanna find my sister." I protested.

" No we're gonna go find her." Nash said putting his coat on.

" She's my sister." I said.

" And you hurt her and called her a slut. Now shut up. You and Hayes are staying here. We also have Gilinsky and JJ staying just in case you and Hayes wanna be dumb again." said cam shutting my door.

"ugh!" I yelled throwing a random picture. After I did I saw it was me and all the guys+ Hayley. This family is falling apart.

I sat down and put my head in hands.

I messed this all up. It's all my fault.

*Hayley's pov*

I ran down the street not caring where I went. Tears spilled my eyes. I don't know how to stop this. Before this all happened I wanted to run away already so I grabbed my emergency phone. I unlocked it and went through the contacts. When I found the perfect person I clicked on their contacts and called them. They answered on the 3rd ring

" Hey Hayley. I haven't seen you in like a month or year,
what's up?" they said.

" I-I... Please come get me." I stuttered crying.

" Hayley what's wrong." They asked.

" Just come get me. I-I'm on 4th street. " I cried.

" What the heck. That's so far from your house. I-I'll be right there. OK?" They reassured me. I nod by noticed they can't see me.

" O-ok." I said. Then something even worse.... It starts pouring. Ugh. This day adds on to the worse days ever. I stood in the rain and cried. Good now I'm soaking wet. Ugh.