I know what You did Last summer

(A/N don't listen to I know what you did last summer by Shawn mendes until I give the signal: )

*Hayley's pov*

I woke up and my mom was standing in the doorway smiling. OK creepy.

I give her the What are you looking and smiling @ look.

" Him." she says pointing to Hunter. He opens his eyes and looks at my mom. He jumps up and gives her a hug.

" Oh Braswell I missed you." she says.

" You to Maradith." he has known my mom for a while and she is comfortable with him calling her by her first name. After they hug I go to my closet and grab a black crop top and some leggings. Hunter looks at me and I motion that I'm going to take a shower. He nods and says he won't bother me.

I take a shower and I can't wash my hair because of my stitches. When I got out of the shower I dried off and change and put some light makeup on and carefully put my hair in a ponytail. When I walked out Hunter was still on his phone. I walked over to my dresser to grab my necklace. When I was looking for a black one I saw the Locket He gave me. I threw it on the floor and rummaged through my bottom dresser and when I turned around I can see Hunter's eyes are wide.

I gave him the 'what' look.

" When did you get that scar on your back?" he asked and I gave him a sad look. I go up to my wall mirror and see the long scar. The scar was from my old boyfriend before Cam. But Cam never asked me out so I guess im not his girlfriend.

Hunter comes up and hugs me. He rubs my back up and down. When he touches my exposed skin on my lower back it sent chills. Good chills.

" I love you Hayley." he said it reminds me of when Cam said that. But I know Cam doesnt love me enough to make my best friend leave for 3 years.

I don't give him a look or nod or write anything down. I just pull sways and stare at him in his eyes. He smiles and I look around and then down to not let him see me blush. Hunter lifts my head up with his finger. Then I smash my lips on to his. It take a few seconds for him to process, but he still kisses me back. I move my hands from his chest to his hair. He puts his hands on my hips and lightly pushes me on the wall. Right now we are making out session.

I pulled away put my hands back on his chest. He put his forehead against mine and kissed me again for like 5 seconds. I felt a bigger and spark than I did with Cameron.

" I-I love you too Braswell." I said and smiled. He started smiling.

" Ha, you can speak. Haha." he said and picked me up.

" Because of you. It's weird like a true loves kiss." I said.

" Don't be all fairytale on me you know I think it's weird." he said putting me down. We laughed.

" Why do you think I said it?" I said and he kissed me again. When we pulled away I slide away from the wall.

" I've been wanting to ask you. How did you know that I was here?" I asked.

" I moved in across the street and when I saw someone walk in I knew it was u so." oh.

(3 hσυπs ιατεπ)

Hunter went home and I went to Cameron's house.

" Hello Mrs. Dallas." I said.

" Hi sweetie Cameron's in his room." she said and I walked upstairs. When I hot up there I saw Cameron, Nash, and Carter. Good I need to see the two.