What am I gonna do?

*Hayley's pov*

*after dance at home*

I sat in the kitchen with my gold beats earphones on doing drawing. The song Never Forget you by Zara Larsson came on.

" I used to be so happy
But without you here I feel so low
I watched you as you left but I can never seem to let you go.
'Cause once upon a time you were my everything
It's clear to see that time hasn't changed a thing." I sang along with the music.

" It's buried deep inside me but I feel there's something you should know." someone sang. I turned around and saw Shawn.

" Oh my gosh." I said getting up jumping into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist.

" I haven't seen you in years." he said hugging his arms around my waist.

" Right gosh I miss your voice." I said. He smiled.

" Hey you have an amazing voice. You wanna do a duet with me?" He asked. I was surprised.

" Me. Out of all people... Me?" I asked.

" Mhm. Your amazing and this can give you the opportunity of a lifetime." He said. I smiled.

" You sure you want me?" I asked. He nodded.

" This could be fun. I guess I can do it." I told him. He smiled and hugged me more.
" Eh em." Someone behind us said. I lifted my head from his chest and saw it was Hayes. I jumped out of Shawn's grasp.

" Um hey babe. " I said. His eyes dimmed to a blue grey.

" Hey what's going on?" He asked. I looked at Shawn.

" Oh, I guess Shawn came to visit and I haven't seen him in a while so that happened." I said.

" Oh well... Me and the guys are going out for a bit. You wanna come?" he asked.

" No, I'm just gonna stay here. I don't wanna ruin your guy time." I said.

" Some of the guys' girlfriends are coming so." He said.

" Nah I'm fine. But thank you." I said walking up to him. He gave me a corner smile. I looked into his eyes. They looked dull. I stood on my reply toes and kissed his lips. He kissed back for a few seconds then pulled away. What's wrong?

" Yeah uh, they're probably waiting for me. I gtg." He said. Then just left. Like he just left. No I love you. No hug.

I stood there confused for a second.

" You OK?" Shawn asked. I snapped out of my thoughts and turned around.

" Yeah. I'm fine." I said sitting back down.

" You sure." He asked. I nodded.

" Hey come here." He said walking towards the steps. I followed him as he went upstairs and into my room.

He picked up my guitar and sat down.

" What are you doing?" I asked.

" I wanna you to help me out a bit. I made a song and need to know if it's good or nah." he said. I laughed a little.

" OK let me see it." I said. He handed me his notebook and I opened to the page he bookmarked.

" Shawn this is amazing." I said. He smiled. " Sing it." I said. He nodded and started the melody.

" Oh, there she goes again
Every morning it's the same
You walk on by my house
I wanna call out your name

I want to tell you how beautiful you are from where I'm standing
You got me thinking what we could because

I keep craving, craving, you don't know it but it's true
Can't get my mouth to say the words they want to say to you
This is typical of love
Can't wait anymore, I won't wait
I need to tell you how I feel when I see us together forever

In my dreams you're with me
We'll be everything I want us to be
And from there, who knows, maybe this will be the night that we kiss for the first time
Or is that just me and my imagination

We walk, we laugh, we spend our time walking by the ocean side
Our hands are gently intertwined
A feeling I just can't describe
All this time we spent alone, thinking we could not belong to something so damn beautiful
So damn beautiful

I got the hang of the melody so I sang along.

I keep craving, craving, you don't know it, but it's true
Can't get my mouth to say the words they want to say to you
This is typical of love
Can't wait anymore, I won't wait
I need to tell you how I feel when I see us together forever

In my dreams, you're with me
We'll be everything I want us to be
And from there, who knows, maybe this will be the night
That we kiss for the first time
Or is that just me and my imagination

Shawn: Imagination
Imagination
Me: (Whoa, whoa, whoa)

(Just Shawn)
In my dreams, you're with me
We'll be everything I want us to be
And from there, who knows, maybe this will be the night
That we kiss for the first time
Or is that just me and my imagination

(Just Shawn)

I keep craving, craving, you don't know it, but it's true
Can't get my mouth to say the words they want to say to you"

When we got done singing I smiled.

" Shawn this song is amazing." I said. He smiled. I swear I think he's a vampire sometimes.

" Thanks Hayley." He said putting my guitar down. I looked into his chocolate brown eyes. I was about to say something when I felt soft lips place on mine. My eyes opened wide then slowly closed and I kissed back. We kissed for like 30 seconds.

Wait. What am I doing?

I pulled away.

" I am so sorry, Hayley I didn't know what was going on. And, and I was just caught up in the moment." He said.

" No Shawn... It's OK." I said.

" I'm so sorry." he said.

" It's fine. Just please don't tell Hayes... Or anybody." I said.

" I won't. As long as you don't tell my girlfriend or anyone else." He said.

" I won- wait you have a girlfriend?" I asked.

" No just wanted to see what you would say." He said. I hit his arm.

" You know your gonna have to tell him though right." He said. I looked down and sighed.

" Yeah ik but I don't want to hurt him. I basically just did." I said.

" I'm sorry. This is my fault. I shouldn't have kissed you." Shawn said. I heard a small bang outside my door. I got up and opened it.

" Taylor what are you doing here?" I asked.

" The bigger question would be... You kisses Shawn?!" he asked.

" no he kissed me... Well I kissed back so yeah. But Taylor please. I really like Hayes and he's been so good to me. And I don't want to hurt him." I said. Taylor sighed.

" Look Hayley. Your gonna have to tell Hayes sooner or later." He said.

" I know. But not now."

" Just tell him soon... Or I will." he said. I gave him a look and went downstairs.

What am I going to do?
What if he hates me?
What if he breaks up with me?
What if he tells everyone?
What if the fans hate on me more?

So many what if's. I sat on the floor against the wall. My hands scrunched up in my hair. My knees weak. My eyes watery.

" What am I gonna do?" I whispered.