What about him

2 months later

I woke up in Sam's bed, like always. I rubbed my eyes, getting up from my bed. The windows were closed so I opened them to see a nice sun set. I smiled, but something ruined it. The memory of what had happened before I fell asleep. I looked down going downstairs to see what everyone was doing. 

" Kian!?" I yelled. No answer. 

" Jc?" I yelled. Still no answer. I looked in the kitchen and no one was in there. Then I saw a yellow note. 

Hayley 

We went out to get some food. We wanted to wake you but you've had a bad day and you looked so comfortable. We'll be back in a bit. ~The guys

I saw that there was a lot of dishes in the sink. Boy. Eh, Ill do it later. I grabbed my phone and sat down on the counter. I logged onto Twitter and saw I had a bunch of notifications. I got really confused, then I seen tweets from Magcon. Ugh. 

@MatthewEspinosa: I miss my Twin so much. I need her with me.

@HayesGrier: I'm stupid asf

Yes... He is.

There were more tweets from the guys but.. I just... I just couldn't read them without crying.

*Later that day*

I was eating breakfast and laughing with the guys when the doorbell rang.

" I'll get it." I said letting a laugh out from hearing one of Jc's corny jokes. I got up going to the door.

" Whoo iiis iiiit?" I sang.

" Um... It's Cameron." I heard. My heart started pumping faster. I opened the door to see an almost crying Cameron.

" Cameron what's wrong are you ok?" I asked. Tears left his eyes.  I softly wiped them away. He shook his head moving my hands.

" Did I do something wrong?" I asked. He shook his head.

" Then what's wrong. Yeah I'm mad at some of you... But I can put that way for a minute...  What's wrong?" I asked. I could see that the guys (O2L) were worried looking at me and Cameron.

" I-I-It's.... " He stumbled upon his words. I waiting for him to keep going. "I-I-it's M-M-....." His voice cracked and he stuttered a bit... Wait no alot. 

I hugged him and he hugged back tightly.

" It's M-Matthew." He spit out. Yep, there it is my heart dropping to my feet. I pulled away from the hug.

" Matthew? Wh-what about h-him? " I asked. My heart was beating faster than before.

" He... "

You gotta wait for the sequel. Hahaha sorry loves. It's gonna be out soon. I'm sorry I haven't been updating there has been a lot of things going on in my life. Love you guys I hope you liked it. 😘😘