Improve?

「Hayley's pov」

I woke up to the sunshine shining through my window. I tried to get up but there was a strong grip around me. I looked up and saw Hayes. His hair was all over the place. I smiled and pushed myself out of his grip.

I went into the bathroom and started brushing my teeth.

" Goodmorning Hayley." I heard Hayes say. He came in the bathroom and looked through the cabinets. Soon he closed it with a new toothbrush from a pack.

" How'd you know it was some in the?" I asked.

" I can see through things." He said. I gave him a 'are you serious' look.

" Your mom told me." he said. I giggled and he laughed. We started brushing our teeth and it was kinda awkward at first. But...

When he was down here sat his in the toothbrush holder. I finished and did the same. We were about to walk out when there was water on the floor and I slipped.

Before I hit the group I felt strong arms snake around my hips. Our faces were about 9 inches apart. I giggled and hit my face.

He pulled me to my feet and slowly started pushing me back. My back softly hit a wall.

" Your cute when you giggle." he said smiling.

" So I'm not cute any other time?" I asked. He froze.

" Wait. I mean... You look even more cute... W-When you giggle. It's Umm... I me-" I cut him off by crash my lips onto his. He was surprised but then started to kiss back.

This is it

I think I do like him

I like Hayes.

But what if I love him.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by him saying,

" jump." I did as told and he held my legs around his waist.

My hair gripped his hair as we made out. This warm, minty breath fanned in my mouth. This is what I want.
He is what I want. I slow rolled my hips up a bit. It's made him moan. As his lips opened I slipped my tongue into his mouth.

I giggled and he smiled. Our tongue danced in each others mouth. My hand gripped his hair and rummaged around in it, while his hands moved up and down my hips, thigh, and legs.

We pulled away out of breath. We laughed.

" Hayley." he said.

" Yeah, Hayes."

" Will you... Um... Would you like to... Um... Go on a date with me?" he asked.

" Yes." I simply said. He pulled my body of the wall and spun me around. He stopped and put me back on my feet. I giggled.

" You wanna go get Starbucks." I asked.

" Oh my gosh Yaass." he said.
" Come on white girl. I might have to play clothes that were my brother's." I said.

" You never told me you had a brother." he said.

" He... Um... He... Lives in a better place now." I said. Tears threatened to pour out.

" Awl. Hayles I'm sorry. I-I didn't know." He said. Hugging me.

" It's not your fault. I'm OK." I said. Hugging him. I blinked back the tears.

" Its Ok." he said. I nodded and me pulled away. I went into my brother's empty room and to the dresser. I took out his old baggy joggers and a white shirt.