Do I like him??

「Hayley's pov」

I decided to go for a walk. It's hot, it's summer already why not. I put on (outfit below)

I pit on my black vans and some shades. I grabbed my iPod Touch and some head phones.

As I was walking out I git an Email from my old dance teacher. Oh how I miss her.

Dear Hayley,

I was wondering if you wanted to come back and juice the CADC. We miss you here. All the girls wanted to see you. If you chose to come I want you to be apart of my Junior Dance team. I know you remember dances so you can teach them. So are you in?

- Ms. Clair 🌹

Of course I would love to come. This is awesome.

Dear Ms. Clair,

Of course. I would love to come back and be apart of your Junior team. I'm sorry I quit I was just going through things. OMG. Ok do when do I start?
-Hayley 😜

I almost instantly got a reply.
Dear Hayley,

Great, and you can start now. Come tell studio Blue and I'll introduce you to the girls.

-Ms. Clair 🌹

I smiled and walked back inside. I kept was I had on I just put on black spandex and a black sports bra under.

When I got to studio Blue I opens the door.

" Oh my goodness Hayley!" I heard a scream. Then I saw her.

" Jamie!!" I yelled. We were best friends when we were 10 and about a year ago I left the dance team. I haven't seen her since.

She ran up to me and wrapped her arms and legs around. I laughed. She jumped down after a bit.

" Oh my goodness I missed you so much." I said. She smiled.

" I missed you too." she replied. Jamie had brown hair, tan skin, and is kinda tall, she very flexible, and smart.

" Come on Ms. Clair is teaching the Minnie's their dance." she said. I nodded and took off my cover up.

I was walking and turned a corner. Next thing I know I was on the floor.

" Oh my Jeffrey." I groaned.

" I am so sorry." a deep voice said. I looked up and saw Hayes.

" Hayes?" I asked.

" Hayley?" he asked and helped me up.

" Oh my goodness. I haven't seen you in forever." He said and hugged me.

" Ik... Wait you dance here? "
" Yup I've been here for what... About 6 months."

" I didn't know my Poo Bear could dance." I said.

" Well. I do have skills." He said. I laughed

" Ok pretty boy I gotta see Ms. Clair." I said he hugged me again and I went to her.

" Hello Ms. Clair." I said.

" Oh my goodness." She said and hugged me.

" I've missed you so much." I said. She said the same thing.

" let's go meet the girls." she said. I nodded and we went to another dance room. There were about 6 girls in there + 3 boys.

" Hey girls." Ms. Clair said. They looked up from stretching and walking over.
" This is Hayley. She was here dancing at the CADC since she was 10. But due to some difficulties last year she had to go but now she's back. Let's give her a good welcome and start tumbling. " She said.