You Don't Own Me

* Hayes's pov*

I woke up with my arms wrapped around Hayley. She was so cute. Her long light brown hair and tan skin, a few freckles here and there and her blue eyes. It was 9:58 am. What's the point of waking up right now. I laid back down and got comfortable laying with Hayley.

*Hayley's pov*

I woke up to Hayes's strong arms wrapped around me. He looked so cute. I tried to get out of his grasp but he held me tighter.

" Hayes I have to go to the bathroom." I said.

" Nooo." He said.

" Fine.... I guess I'll just pee here..." I said.

" OK." he said not phased.

" You sure?" I asked.

" Yup."

" Ew your sick." I told him. He chuckled and un-tightened his grip know me.

" Do we have dance today?" I asked.

" Yup don't wear anything to tight." He said. I chuckled and grabbed my clothes and took a shower. When I was done washing my body and hair I put my outfit on.

Don't worry I have spandex on

Don't worry I have spandex on. I brushed my teeth and washed my face before putting my make up on. When I walked out I saw Hayes with no shirt on, khaki shorts and a blue and red snap back on. I walked up to him and ran my hands down his bare back and shoulders. He turned around and connected our foreheads. The tip of his snap back pushed back a big.
" You look gorgeous." he said holding my waist.

" Thx. I Mean not to bad yourself." I said. He chuckled then leaned it. We almost kissed but was interrupted by a knock at the door.

We stopped and sighed.

" Who is it?" I asked.

" It's Cameron can I talk to you?" He asked. I looked at Hayes and he sighed.

" It'll just be a minute." I said. He pecked my lips and nodded. I opened the door and walked out.

" What do you wanna talk about?" I asked calmly.

" I'm sorry. For everything. I didn't want you hurt and for that I got you hurt anyways. I disrespected you when we were dating and after and I kidnapped you and let him rape you. And I'm just sorry." He said to me.

" Cameron. I forgive you and I have before. Your like a brother to me and don't think it was all your fault and it wasn't. It's OK. Ik your sorry and you didn't mean it. Just know I love you. As a brother if course but still." I said. He smiled and embraced me in a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around him waist.

" Oh everyone is to lazy to make breakfast so would u mind making it plus none of us but Shawn can cook and he's not here." He said. I chuckled and nodded. He hugged me one more time and I went back to my room. Hayes's was on his phone sitting on my bed.

" Come on." I said holding out my hand. He grabbed it.

" Where are we going?" He asked.

" Your gonna help me make breakfast." I said he groaned and I grabbed my beats and dragged him down the stairs.

We went into the kitchen and grabbed all the ingredients to make pancakes. I put my beats on and cold hearted by my boys Jack and Jack came on.

Never have I been the one to he brutally honest
But really I just can't contain myself
You got a ice cold stare but you hot like the tropics
If I approach you I'm afraid I'll melt
But that ain't stoppin me, even if it should
feeling good about the way you looking the way you looking at me
And you have got to be the best of the business
Second I'm in this
You caught my attention
Like I just looking at it

Surrounded by flashing lights, they distract me from what I need
That's you boy, you boy, you boy
We can do this all night, you can wake up in my sheets
Yeah,

Ooo, there's so many things I wanna do to yo body
Oh, caught that glimpse of you from across the room
Yeah I got it
It's cold hearted yeah it cold hearted it's cold hearted yeah
I still want it.

I sang as I cooked. I looked over at Hayes and he looked me surprised.

" What?" I said taking my beats off.

" First of all your voice is amazing and second that song tho." He said. I giggle and mixed the ingredients. I grabbed the little blender thing that spins or whatever. When I turned it on some of the batter splashed and went on Hayes. I stopped it and my mouth and eyes went wide.

He gave me the '😑' look. I laughed and he grabbed me pulling me to him.

" No Hayes. Stahp." I said. He let go of me and I helped clean him off. We just decided to used a whisk.

*after making the food*

" Breakfast is ready!" I yelled. Then the house started to shake.

" Is there an earthquake?" Hayes asked.

" No... That is my brother and his friends." I said making all the boys plates.

They all come in and sit down and eat. I ate my food and when I was done put my plate and fork in the sink.

" Zayum Hayley." Nash said.

" What?" I asked.

" this food is good" He told me.

" Thx." I said. Then saw Carter and Taylor staring me up and down.

" I don't like your outfit." Matthew said

" What?"

" It shows to much and it's too short." Matt said. I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

" Change or put some pants on." he told me.

" No." I told him.

" Go change." He said.

" I said no. Your not my dad." I said.

" But I'm your brother and you need to listen." I said.

" It doesn't matter OK and if you were born 3 seconds before me doesn't mean you own me!" I yelled. ( who knows that song you don't own me by Grace and G-Eazy?)

" I said take it off." He said looking down.

" No. Like I said you don't own me." I said and walked out grabbing Hayes's hand and pulling him to the front. I grabbed my bag and put my white shoes on. Hayes grabbed his bag and we left. As soon as we stepped out Hayes pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back.

" He just wants to keep you safe. Yah know he doesn't want any Fuvkboi's all on you. I don't blame him. From this angle.... Zayum." He said. I pulled away and hit his back playfully.

" Ow." he whined.

" Just come on."