Sorry doesn't cut it

*Hayley's pov*

I woke up in Sam's arm. He was holding me as if he worried, someone would grab me and pull me out the bed. I smiled knowing I was safe here. No one would come and try to take me and I didnt have to worry about my brother and the boys coming and-

" Hayley hide." Kian said coming in. Sam woke up. 

" Come here." He said walking over to the bathroom. I got up and went inside. Sam shut the door and I sat down. I heard voices downstairs and saw a went. I went to it and listened. 

" Dude im seriously not fuvking kidding. Where the hell is my sister?" I heard Matt's voice.  

" Dude we dont know where she is?" Kian said. I heard Matt scoff then a small bang.

" Where tf is my little sister?" He asked.

" Yo Matt let him go and take your friends and leave." Sam said. While Matt, Kian, Sam, and Cam were too busy arguing I heard people talking. More like whispering. 

" Hayes and Nash sneak upstairs and look in every room, closet, and bathroom for her." I heard Taylor say. OMFG. I heard footsteps slowly coming up the stairs. Im screwed im freakin screwed. And I left my phone in his room on the charger. I was about to get up when I heard someone open Sam's door. I covered my mouth and sat in the tub. 

" Yo Nash. Her bag and phone is here." Hayes said. Fuvk. Nash cam into the room and i can hear my bag being picked up and unzipped. 

" Bro, First why did she pack a lace bra and thong?... and two why did she come her?" Nash asked. I rolled my eyes and heard Hayes say I dont know.

" Aye go look in the bathroom, I got the closet." Nash said. I heard footsteps get closer to the bathroom. I wanted to cry then and there because I didnt want to be found by them. Hayes opened the door but he couldnt see me yet because the shower curtain was close. I covered my face. He pushed the curtain over and I did the only thing I could to let o2l know something was wrong................ 

I screamed. I heard a bunch of footsteps running up the stairs and into Sam's room. Trevor ran in and moved Hayes out of the way and went to me. 

" Why is Hayley here. See I knew she was here. She's my sister you shouldnt hide her from me" Matt said and Punched Kian. I got out of the tub and tried to push Matt but Taylor grabbed me pulling me back. Hayes pushed Sam out the room, Cam locked Trevor and the rest of the guys in the bathroom. Matt pushed Kian. Kian punched Matt and of course they started fighting. 

" LET GO OF ME OR I WILL KICK YOU WHERE YOU SHOULD NEVER BE KICKED." I yelled at Taylor. He didnt listen and I turned around as he was holding me and brought my knee up and he fell to the ground groaning. I went over to Matt and pulled him off pushing him away. 

" Stop! You dont just come in their house and argue with them they start a fight. Look I chose to come here, I told them to tell you they didnt know where are was. You wanna know why. Because I hate you. I hate all of you but for the ones who didnt com. The ones who are civilized like Shawn and Aaron. Matt I know im your twin sister but you need to give me space after the things you've did to me and called me. Now get the hell OUT." I said to all of them. They all looked down. " Oh and you, why did you even come to find me. Im a slut remember. You hate me remember. We're done remember." I said poking his chest. 

" Look Hayles im so-" I cut him off my slapping him. 

" That's for slapping me and hurting me. Yeah I know I kissed Shawn but it was an accident. I dont like Shawn. I liked you maybe even loved you at that point. But you so fuvking blind Hayes Grier. All of you in Magcon get the hell out now." I said. 

" But Hayley you cant just stay here your 17 your legal guardians are mom and dad." Matt said. Dang it. 

" Dont you dare tell mom and dad. I dont even wanna talk to them for some reason. The only person who didnt call me a slut and isnt a dumbazz like you is Ryan. Now get away from me. Ill talk to you guys when i get ready to." I said as tears brimmed on the line of eyes. I could see that Hayes has already let out a few tears and Matt was about to.

" Can I get one more hug." Matt asked. I wanted to say no so bad but he is my twin and i also do like to see him cry. It's like watching Justin Bieber cry. I nodded and he hugged me letting out a few tears. 

" Matt im not leaving forever. Im gonna need some twin fuel sometime. Your my brother. I love you but... Im really upset with you... I sound like a mom." I said. We both laughed st the last part. He pulled away and his face was red and his eyes were watering and cheeks were read. I wiped his tear and he smiled.

" Now sorry to say this but go...and Taylor get up because i warned you." I said kneeling beside him. He groaned getting up. What? I had to he wouldnt let me go. All the guys waved laving Sam's room and the house. The rest of the guys came in and Jc was the first to hug and hold me. The tears I have been holding in this whole time came out. Jc help me and whispered soothing and nice things in my ear. He picked me up bridal style sitting on the bed. I ended up Crying until I fell asleep in his arms.