Two 'mishaps' I one day

hahaha i love all the votes gonna update today and maybe tomorrow idk and this might be a short chapter.

*Cam's pov*

I cant believe i would do that to Hayley. she was the best thing that had ever happened to me. i made her lose trust in me. she hates me now. extremely. its just that Hannah has changed and became even hotter than in freshman year. She remindugh this is soo hard. wait it cant be hard who do i love.

i walked back to the room and hannah was standing there with tears in her eyes. " i thought u wanted me back and u said u were single." she then walked out. great. i just broke two girls hearts in less than 10 minuets. i slammed my door and sat on my bed with my head in hands. ugh. i got up and punched a wall. my knuckles were bleeding hard.

" Cam bro what happened. " Nash said running to me.

Nash's pov (didnt see dat)

" i cant take this anymore!" cam yelled. " Cam what do u mean." i said. he kept crying and holding his arm. " we gotta get u to a hospital. " do u want me to call Hayley?" i asked him. he cried harder. what happened to him and her. " bro what happened?" i asked him. " no i dont want you to call her i have hurt her to much today." he said trying to keep calm. " bro what do u mean?" i asked. " NOTHING!" i yelled " get me to a hospital." he said a little calmer. i listened and we went.

(SKIPPING THE HOSPITAL PART HE GOT 3 STITCHES, A BANDAGE AND A LITTLE BLACK CAST. SORRY)

hayley's pov

he is so wrong and disguising. i am sooo stupid. ughhhhh. i just wanted to scream..... i have been walking down the street everywhere for hours. i dont even know where i am. there was someone following me to i walked faster. well what had happened was he did the same. so i ran and ran. he did the same ughh.

cam's pov

we were riding down Hathaway street. it isnt that bright. its like the bad part of a supposed to be good town. i was looking out the window and saw someone running down the stree and someone following them running faster and faster. wait. it cant be. it was..... Hayley. what was she doing here.

" NASH PULL OVER." i yelled but calmly. (idk if thats even possible.) he did as told. i jumped out and ran. Nash was calling me but i didnt listen. they ended up in an alley and i could here crying and screaming for help. i followed and saw her backed up against a wall with her eyes closed and he had her by her arms. no. not on my watch.

heyley's pov

he grabbed my arms and backed me into a corner. i was screaming till he punched me super super hard in my stomach and the wind was knocked out of me. Then he slapped me and my head hit the other wall next to it. All i saw was someone grab the person and throw him to the ground. My body just slides down the wall. Ugh. He hit me so hard. I put my shaking hands to the side of my head and felt a sticky substance it was warm and when I looked at my hand I noticed it was blood. Oh no.

I could feel my self going unconscious but not yet. The person who got the man off of me was coming up to me. I couldn't see though. My vision was to blurry. He kneeled down next to me and started shaking my body.

" Come one please Hayley don't close your eyes not yet. Help is coming." I know that voice. It was Cameron. Why is he here?

" Nash!" he yelled and I can see another body figure run up. I want to say something but I couldn't I was too scared. It's like I've gone mute.

He picked me up and put me in the back seat while he held me bridal style in the back. Then I went unconscious,i feel my head hand back and see black.
¥€£€¥¥$££€¥€¥€$€¥€£€£€£€¥€$€¥£€£€£€¥€$€¥€£€£€¥€$€¥
(still Hayley's pov)

I wake up to a sound of crying. When I look over I see Nash, Cameron, Nanís, Shawn, and Matt.

Shawn looks up and his eyes widen. He nudges Nash and Matt. Then Nash speaks.

" Your awake." he said. I try to St something but nothing comes out. I just nod and see Cameron pick his head up. My eyes sadden as I see his eyes are red and puffy. He smiles when he sees me.

" Why aren't you talking?" says Matt. I shrugged. I tried to say I can't but it won't come out. When I looked over at the small desk next to me. I see a notepad and a pen. When I grabbed it they all looked at me confused.
I started to right

I can't speak its like I have a hitch in my throat. I felt like this when the 'mishap' happened.

I pass it to Matt and he nods.

"I'll go get the Doctor." he said. As he passed the note to Shawn, Shawn passed it to Nanís, Nanís passed it to Nash, and Nash passed it to Cameron.

The doctor walked in and asked some questions. I just nodded and shrugged.

" OK Ms. Hayley have stitches on the side of your head-" I do, I went to touch it and when I did I winced. Great. " Ha. And you got mute from fear so it might fake awhile for your voice to come back." I frowned then he said when Nanís gets done filling out the papers I can go. Nanís gets up and leaves. I just lay my back against the support part on the hospital bed.

" Hey guys can I talk to Hayley Alone?" Asked Cam.

" Sure." Nash said and the rest of them nodded and left. He pulled the chair next to the bed and looked at me.

" Are you still mad?" what the hell. Of course you cheated on me. Im glad I can't speak because I have lots of things to say. I give him the ' Duh I am mad why and the hell shouldn't I be' look.

" Please I am so sorry. I'm gonna be honest, I did kiss her but I was only because she reminds me of u in the slightest ways. When she laughs she scrunches her nose up. When she laughs she snorts then her cheeks get red when she gets embarrassed. Hayley I am sorry I really am. After you left I cried and cried. Then I pushed the wall because I was so angry. That's why I have this small wrist cast. Hayley please. I love you so much and that will not change. I won't let anyone from you again just-" I cut him off my kissing him. It was passionate. Long. He kissed moments after. I pulled away and looked at him. Then I gave him the 'it's OK' look.

" Thank you so much Hayley." he pecked me on the lips and went outside. Nanís came back in telling me that I can go home. They didn't change my clothes so I still have the ones on from what happened earlier in da alley.

I got up from my bed and walked out. The guys soon saw. Me and we all went to my Nash's house. When we got there I saw the rest of the boys. They ran up to me.

" Are you OK?" lakiesha asked. I nodded. Then she pinched me in my arm and I winced.

" Don't you ever go to that part of the city at all ever again." she said. I hit her in the arm and we where Kitty fighting.

" OK guys let's watch a movie." Nash said. We stopped and sat on the couch I cuddled up next to Cameron.