Taylor!!!!

*Hayley's pov*

the guys and I were sitting on the couch watching TV. Once and a while me and Shawn would exchange glaces at each other or Hayes would kiss my lips or cheek. I'm sure Hayes notice that Shawn would look over at me and did that.

Was he jealous?

I keep looking at Taylor as he looked back and forth between me, Hayes, and Shawn.

So basically. It was me looking at Shawn, Shawn looking at me as Well as Shane looked at Hayes, Hayes looking at Me as well as Hayes looked at Shawn, and Taylor looked at me as well as Taylor looked at Shawn and Hayes.

Was it complicated?

Anyways halfway through the movie Taylor kept mouthing 'tell me' or 'do it now'. I really want to but... I just can't. It's hurting me how I'm hurting him.

If I wasn't so stupid I would have told him as so as he walked in. Ugh.

Taylor gave me one more look. I closed my eyes to stop the tear from falling.

" Um Hayes..." Taylor started.
" What's up?" Hayes said. Nash paused the movie. I put my hands over my eyes.

" Babe what's wrong?" Hayes asked. I didn't say anything.

" well while you guys were gone-" I cut Taylor off.

" Me and Shawn kissed!" I yelled, then quickly covered my mouth. Tears swelled up in my eyes.

" You what?!" Hayes yelled.

" Look Hayes I'm sorry and I didn't mean to. I was helping him write a song and-" He cut me off.

" You just got caught up in the moment huh? Your just like every other girl." His voice was loud and a but high pitched.

" Look Hayes I'm sorry. I really am." I started to cry.

" Sorry doesn't always cut it. You could have just told me. If Taylor hadn't said anything I would have never known!"

" Babe, I apologize. I didn't mean to I regret it so much. I love you so much can't you feel it." I said. Then he did something super unexpected. My head flicked to the side as my face got red and stung.

" No but did you feel that?!" he said. I cried harder.

" Hey!" Matt said getting up. He was about to punch Hayes, but Nash got up and pulled Matt back and Cam took Hayes by the arm pulling him.

" Let me go. She deserved that." Hayes said jerking his arm away.

" Oh I deserved it. You never let me explain anything. I try an explain and you cut me off. You hit me cuz I made one mistake!" I yell crying.

" Oh shut up Hayley. I'm sure you do the same with every guy. Now just stay out of my life. We're done. And Shawn you are so messed up. I thought we were family." After Hayes said that he left the house.

" I hate you Taylor!!" I cried harder and ran upstairs to my room and locked the door. When I got in there I wiped everything on my dresser onto the floor. Then I kicked my computer chair down and threw my lamp.

I looked over my shoulder and saw my phone light up. I went over to it and saw a text from everyone saying to come back downstairs and talk it out. Or that they can help. Why can't they just leave me alone. They can't help.

I shook my phone in my hand then threw it at the wall. It shattered. Then I heard something fall from my wall. I turned around and saw the picture me and Hayes too at Dance class on the ground shattered. The tears came out harder and I started sobbing as hard I could. This has been the worst day of my life.

after 2 seasons of Teen Wolf and 1 ½ small tubs of Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice cream. I got tired and fell asleep. My room was a mess but I didn't really care right now.