Help

*Hayley's pov*

We got done with our improve dance and I jumped into his arms.

" We are gonna kill it." He said. I smiled. I got down and we walked out. When dance was over I waved at Hayes. His mom came and got him. She offered me a ride but I'll walk. I mean nothing bad could really happen. I can take care of myself.

As I was walking I heard ruffling behind me. I Turned
Nothing. I walked a little faster and heard it gain. When I turned.... Nothing.

I turned the corner and was grabbed But my shoulders. I screamed but then my mouth was covered.

" It's just me baby calm down." I heard Hunter's voice. I pushed him off of me and kept walking.

" Come on babe what's wrong?" He asked.

" don't babe Me! I found out that while we were us. You were dating McKenna and still are." I said and kept walking. He grabbed my arm and turned around.

" Look here. I'm tired of your little attitude. Your gonna listen to me and do what I say. Ok?" he said.

" Gosh you are so much like Cameron." I said and yanked my arm away.

" Speaking of Cameron." I said. Then Cameron came from behind a building and grabbed me. Hunter put a white cloth over my mouth and I passed out.
_____________________

I woke up chained to a wall and I was in nothing but underwear and a shirt. I tried to move but an ache a pain pain came from my middle area. I looked down and I was bleeding. I start crying hard.

" Well, well, well. You are awake. How do you feel?" Cam asked.

" Why?" I asked

" Because your a whore and need to be taught a lesson." He said.

" I'm not the one that was swallowing another boy when I have a boyfriend!." I yelled. He walked up to me and slapped me. He kicked, punched and threw me.

I started bawling my eyes out.

" Look that. I didn't do." Cam said motioning to me bleeding.

" Why should I believe you?" I asked.

" Because, I didn't I would never take a girls virginity under her own will." he said with sympathy and trust in his eyes.

" Cam, Please. I don't wanna be here. I'm scared. I'm cold. I'm hurt. And I feel as if in dying inside and out. help me please." I said crying softly. He looked back at the door then around. He got up and walked to your door.

" Wait, Where are you going?"

" I'll be back." He said and left.

I sat there with thinking

'why would hunter be like this'

After about a half an hour I felt someone shaking me.

" Stay awake." I opened my eyes and saw Cam.

" I'm sorry Hayley. I can't get you out for another week and a half. He's gonna be here 24/7."He said. I pulled my knees to my aching chest and cried. Then I felt something coming up my throat. I saw a small trash can and grabbed it. Puke spewed out of my mouth and into the trash.

" Ew." Cam said. I threw up again. When I was done I wiped my mouth with my hand.

" Cam. My stomach." I said. His eyes widened. I looked at him confused. Then caught on.

" Cam did get use a condom?" I asked. He didn't say anything.

" No no no. I can't be Cam. I'm 16. no." I said crying.

" I'll be back." He said and left. I slowly pulled my shirt up with my hands quivering. I rubbed my stomach softly and cried.

Later Cam came back with a box. I. He threw it to me and it landed in my lap. It was a pregnancy test. I opened it and took one out. He came up to me unhooking refer chain and put handcuffs on me. He pointed to a door across the room. I got up struggling go walk but he helped. Why is he helping me?

I went in and peed on the stick. When I was done I left the bathroom and gave it to Cameron then sat on the floor.

" If this is positive and he finds out. I don't even think God knows what he will happen." Cam said pacing back and forth. I sat there rocking back and forth.

" No no no. Hayley." he said. I looked him and he threw it to me. I caught it and looked.
" No I can't be. Please. No." I said crying my eyes out. Then he left the room. Didn't say anything just left. I sat there crying thing about. Why am I always the one that gets hurt?
__________________

A week has past and I haven't ate, slept, or drank.

The door bursted open and Hunter appeared.

" How is my baby doing?" He asked. Yup he found out and
He keeps claiming me as his.

" Get away from me." I said. He came closer. They had strapped me to a chair because I have tried to make an attempt to break out.

When he game closer he had a knife in his hand. I got scared and whined like a dog. He bent down and cut the duck tape from my leg. Once he stood up I kicked him. He fell into a wall and got a long gash on his arm.

" You Bivch."He said and pushed my chair back. That's the last thing on saw before I went unconscious.

I woke up to yelling in the room. I was on longer in the dark room I was downstairs in a living room. It looked like a raggity old house. I looked over and saw Cam and Hunter arguing.

" You could have killed her!" Cam yelled.

" It's not my fault the slut cut me." Hunter yelled.

" She's not the slut you raped her and took her virginity." Cam yelled back.

" Just shut the hell up and lets go. Well have to burn it down. There won't be any remarks of her the body will burn and we won't got to jail." Hunter said.

" So we're just gonna burn her alive?"

" Just go get that bottle and pour it in a rag. It'll knock her out." Cam went upstairs. How could he? Hunter came over and saw one as awake.

" I'm sorry I have to do this. I don't want a child and I don't want you. Yah see. I only wanted to get into your pants. But now your blocking me from McKenna. And you think I didn't see you and that little boy you were making out with. Your lucky he isn't here or he would be dead." He said. My mouth had duck a raging roped around it so all I could do was mumble. My hands were duck taped together. Can came down with a rag. We was tip towing. Hunter was lighting up candles. He went behind Hunter and put it over his mouth. Hunter struggled and picked up a knife.

" Cam Watch out!"I as able to get out. But it was to late Hunter stabbed him in his lower abdomen. I screamed as Cameron fell to the floor holding his side.

" Don't try me."Hunter said. I kicked the table of candles over. And the floor started to catch on fire.

" No. I wasn't ready." He yelled.

"What did you do."He said. Then went towards the front door.

___________________

Super y'all back with another chapter.
Thank you so much for the 1.05k reads.
I'm gonna update more for you guys. I hope you like it.