Thank You

*Hayley's pov*

I stood there. Knees weak, clothes soggy, hair drenched. I soon started coughing and rubbing my arms.

A white car pulled up in front of me and the person I relied on and knew I could trust to help pulled up.

" Hayley." They came up to me. I pushed myself off the wall and ran to that person. I jumped into their arms and they spun me around. They stumbled back because. I'm fat and they kinda... IDK.

" Take me to your house.... I haven't been there since... The beginning of summer." I said. They laughed and put me down.

" Hop in Girly." They said. I got in and buckled up.

" sorry for getting your car all wet." I said. They laughed.

" It's fine. I mean your my sister... Well like my sister." They drove off.
-

" Hayley!" they all yelled running to me. I smiled.

" Hey. I'm wet. And one at a time." I said laughing. They all smiled and Conner ran to be first.

" Conbon what's up." I said hugging him. He picked me up hugging me tightly.

" Hayley, i haven't seen you in... Months." Conner said. I smiled. Then he put me down.

" Jc come here." I said opening my arms. He smiled and hugged me.

" How's my little sister?" He asked. That's what got me.

" Not so good.. I'll tell you guys later. But first.... Everyone bring it in." I smiled opening my arms again. All of O2L began a group hug. I smiled cheesily.
They all pulled away from the hug and went into the living room. I turned and Hugged Kian.

" Thank you for coming and getting me." I said.

" No problem. Your like my little sister." He said. And smiled. There is a lot of smoking going on. And I'm glad

" So, Hayley come talk. What's wrong with my little sister." Jc said. I say down and told them everything. Form the sleepover, to the Cam thing, to the Hunter Thing, to the kidnapping, the fire, then the pregnancy, kissing Shawn then Hayes and me.

When i said he hit me that's when the tears started falling. Trevor came over and put me on his lap as i cried into his shoulder. He rubbed my back whispering nice things in my ear. 

I soon fell asleep curled in his arms.
-

" She's staying here." I heard Kian say.

" But where?" I slightly opened my eyes and saw all the guys talking.

" She can stay in my room." Sam said. The guys all nodded knowing he's younger than me and won't try anything.

(A/N I'm changing her and Hayes's age to 17)

" OK. We can't go back to the Magcon house and get her clothes so tomorrow we're gonna take her shopping." Jc told the guys. They all nodded and i closed my eyes letting myself go back to sleep.
-

I woke up in a dark blue room. Probably Sammy's room. I got up. And tried to walk but tripped over something falling.

" Ugh." i heard someone say.

" Ow. Wt-" I rub my head and see Sammy on the floor doing the same.

" Why are u on the floor Pottorff? "i asked.

" I didn't know if you would be comfortable with me in the bed with u." he said rubbing his head.

" Your younger than me. Ik you couldn't try anything... Right?" I asked.

" I'm not gonna lie. Your attractive and all but no. No i wouldn't. Especially if it made u uncomfortable." He said. I nodded and went downstairs. When i got to the last step i smelled something burning. I ran to the kitchen and as Kian and Jc 'trying' to make breakfast.

" Guys- what are u doing?" I asked fanning my hands around.

" We were trying to make breakfast for you and everyone else but... It failed." Jc explained. I nodded. The smoke cleared and i put the burnt pancakes in the trash and pan in the sink.

" how bout i make breakfast?"i asked. They nodded laughing she i took over