Jack Frost's Memories

The cold air nipped at the pedestrians skin, freezing them through there Jackets. Jack smiled as he saw the peoples reactions. He loved messing with them. As a guardian, he knew he shouldn't do it, but he does just to have fun. Jack tries his best to forget about the battle. About almost loosing Sandy, but his mind set was all about forgetting his memories. He didn't realize who everyone was until he saw everything. His whole human life was a blurr. But he can't forget that one thing that makes him look at everyone differently. He sighed, going to sit down by his lake, slowly resting his head. He loves doing that. Just watching the ice slowly freeze over, watching the waves underneath move and ripple. It was his favorite place.

______

*Guardian Palace*

"Where is Jack? Wasn't he supposed to be here?" Tooth asked, biting her nails, but then realised what she was doing and stopped for the sake of her teeth.

"Prolly ignoring us like he always does," Bunny shot, rolling his eyes as he hopped to get some nog.

"I doubt Jack wo'lt igno'r us." North said, slicking his hair back from his face.

"I don't know, he's been doing that a lot ever since we defeated Pitch. Do you think that whole ordeal could have messed him up a little?" Tooth asked, now getting a small pang in her stomach.

Bunny waved it off. "Psh, he will be alright. Just give it a few. He will come around, mates." He said, taking a drink of the egg nog.

"We should go look for him. I feel bad just leaving him out there." Tooth said, sitting down on the desk, looking around at the original guardians.

"He's Jack Frost. He will be fine. Trust me Tooth." Bunny assured her, smiling.

Tooth nodded, but couldn't help having a knawing feeling in her stomach, like something bad was gonna happen but she didn't know what.

"Please, can we just go find him? It will settle my stomach knowing hes okay." Tooth practically begged.

"Come on vhats the harm in looking eh?" North asked.

Bunny sighed. "Fine lets go. Come on Sandy you too." He said.
And off they went to look for Jack, but Tooth was still the worry wart she was.

*The Lake*

Jack sighed as he sat up from the shore, his head fogging from everything he's remembering. Even if he doesn't want to, it comes up like a virus that won't go away. He grunted and set his staff down next to him, blushing at the memories that surfaced.

"Ugh! Go away you damn memories!" Jack grunted, putting his hands on the sides of his temple and between his legs. He wanted to clear his mind, his memories of the past practically killing his mind the more he thinks about it.

"Jack?" He froze, hearing a familiar voice. A voice he knew too well.

"Jack are you okay? We got worried when you didn't show." Tooth explained, seeing Jack hunched in a ball position.

"Oi! You okay, Mate?" Bunny asked.

Jack sighed and uncurled from the ball as he grabbed his staff, when he looked at them, they saw the state he was in. His hair was a mess, which is rare for Jack and he had bags under his eyes which is another rarity from a spirit of all things. Even if they slept, hardly any spirits had bags under their eyes.

"Boy, you don't look so great, Mate. When was the last time you actually slept?" Bunny asked.

"Last week." Jack answered almost effortlessly, his voice coming out chocked almost.

"Why? Is it the aftermath of the battle?" Tooth asked.

Jack thought back at the battle and even further to his teeth. His eyes grew wide at the memories and he covered his ears. "I don't want to remember it!" He shouted. He didn't want to remember it, thinking about the Guardians reactions to it. Would they deny him again? Ugh! He couldn't do it.

"Jack vou okay?" North asked, stepping forward.

"He's not okay. He's going through something." Manny said, talking to the guardians.

"Vhat do you mean?" North asked.

"It's not the battle... Well its not all about the battle right now. He remembers what his past was, and its slowly destroying him." He told them.

"What?" Bunny asked.

Sandy made a question mark with an exclamation mark at the end. He was confused as well.

"I suggest going through his memories. maybe you guys will see why he-"

"No!" Jack screamed. "You can't go through my memories! I forbid it!" Jack screamed defensively.

"I'm sorry Jack, but they are." Manny said and Jack was about to argue, but Jack suddenly felt a wave of tiredness hit him, making his knees weak. "They need to know, I'm sorry." And with that, Jack was passed out in Tooth's arms.

"Be ready guardians and no matter what you see, please don't judge." He says. They all fell asleep, now in the land of the spirits, or in this case, the land of memories.