A Family Is Developing

*Well I agree with you Lot so it shall be an MPreg ^-^ if you do not like that sort of thing feel free to leave now. No one would hold it against you. For those who don't mind, feel free to read on!*

Jack rested his palm on top of  Pitch's hand, rubbing his thumb mindlessly around the top. Bunny looked severely uncomfortable with how close Pitch and Jack are. Seeing them lovey Dove and the fact Pitch wasnt here to make them go non existing was even weirder. Tooth on the other hand had mixed feelings. She thought Jack and Pitch were cute but she still couldn't look over Pitch's past.

They heard commotion outside of the door and finally the agonizing wait was over. North came walking in with Sandy floating next to him. He glared at Pitch but smiled at Jack.

"Finally!" Jack said, smiling. "Its good to see you, Sandy."

Sandy's smile widened. He floated over to Jack, shooting a look at Pitch who understood. Pitch leaned in, kissing Jack on the cheek before standing up allowing Sandy to do his job. He didnt stand by the guardians, since he could tell they still hated him, he instead stood at the bottom of the bed, gripping the bed frame.

Sandy floated behind Jack, who took his jacket off. Using his Sand, he closed his eyes and placed his hands on Jack's back. The sand glowed as he moved his hands around. Once he got to Jacks lower back, he felt something odd, causing him to shoot his hands away. Jack felt it, turning his head to Sandy.

  "What?" He asked.

Sandy made a few symbols above his head, startling them with how fast they were. Jack shot up from his sitting position, grabbing hold of Sandy's shoulders. "Woah, slow down, whats going on?" He asked.

  Sandy rolled his eyes and made the symbols slower. Tooth translated aloud. "Hes saying you have a powerful unknown presence within your body. Something stronger than hes ever felt." She says, floating over to Jack and Sandy.

  Pitch stepped forward. "Is it dangerous?" He asked.

  Sandy shook his head. Pitch sighed a relief. "Thats good. Any idea what it could potentially be?"

  Sandy looked Jack up and down, who allowed his hands to fall back to their side. Sandy lifted his hand again, placing it on Jack's chest. Jack felt a strong presence hes never felt grow inside him as Sandy made his way down.

  When he got to Jacks stomach, everything broke loose.

  A blinding light erupted from Jack, sending a strong wind out. Everyone who wasn't Jack, was sent flying to the other side of the room. Jack felt something move inside him, mainly in his stomach. The power was overwhelming him and before he could process what exactly was happening, he collapsed to the floor, his knees giving out on him.

  When Jack passed out, the light died, slowly going back into Jack. Pitch groaned, shaking his head, he looked up, seeing Jack was still shining, but the light was fading. What scared him was Jack crumbled on the floor. Quickly he shot to his feet, running to Jack's side.

  Pitch reached for him, the light completely gone now. When he touched Jack, he half expected the light to come back, but it didn't. Being sure, be gathered Jack into his arms, holding him close.

  "Jack?" Pitch asked.

  "Is he okay?" It was Bunny.

  Pitch looked over at them. "I dont know. He feels fine. Hes a bit colder to the touch." Pitch admitted, picking Jack up bridal style, turning towards the guardians. "What was that?"

  North shrugged. "I've never seen dis. Jack has never had dis power before."

  Tooth looked at Sandy, who was closing and opening his hand. He made some symbols on his head. "Sandy says it wasnt him. It was whatever is inside him."

  Pitch looked down at Jack and for the first time noticed something. Jack had a very small but noticeable bump on his lower stomach. Pitch thought back to his old Wife when she found out she was pregnant. It looked exactly like this.

  "North come here for a second." He asks. North hesitated for a moment, but stepped towards him. "Hold Jack and angle him towards me." He instructs.

  North gathers Jack from Pitch and holds him gently in his arms. He angled Jack more towards Pitch. The others extended their necks, trying to see what was going on.

  Pitch slowly reached for Jacks white shirt, lifting it up, he spotted the small bump. Sucking in a breath, he placed a hand on Jack's stomach, some of his sand coming out and dancing on Jacks stomach.

  The sand started to glow a bright purple and blue, accepting the power that touched Jack. He could feel something move inside Jack, moving towards the power.

  Pitch pulled his hand away, and this time Jack woke up. "Pitch?" He croaked out.

  Pitch smiled, placing his other hand on Jacks cheek. "I know whats wrong." He finally says.

  Everyone leaned in, wondering what Pitch was going to say. He looked at everyone in the room. "The power sandy has is opposite of mine. That's why it reacted like so." He says.

  Bunny shot his head back. "Wait, 'it?'"

  Pitch nodded, looking Jack dead in the eyes. "You aren't sick. You're pregnant." He says.

  The room went dead quiet. No one said anything, no one moved no one even breathed at that one word Pitch said. They just could seem to fathom the sentence.

  It took a good minute and a half before Bunny broke the silence. "Excuse me?!"

  Despite the news, Jack could feel himself starting to doze off and Pitch saw that. He sighed. "Jack is a spirit. His body isn't bound to remain like a humans forever. It has happened before in this spirit world. But very rarely." Pitch explained. He turned to the guardians. "As much as we may hate eachother. I have a request."

  Bunny scoffed. "Hate doesn't cover it."

  Tooth shooed him away with her hand, softening her look. "What is it?"

  Pitch swallowed his pride, looking down at Jack who had fallen asleep in North's arms. "Can Jack remain here for the time being? It would be easier if he had others to watch over him." He explained.

  North's smile softened. North could tell with everything Pitch was doing, Jack certainly was correct. Pitch was changing. "Of course. Only if you stay as well." He says.

  Pitch was caught off guard by that. "What? You want me... to remain here?"

  North shrugged. "Nothing is forgiven and nothing is changed. But if Jack wakes up and finds out we kicked you out of here, he would throw fit."

  "You do have a point." Pitch whispered. "Okay, then."

  North's smile widened. "Aha! Good! Now let me show you to room!"

  And just like that, a very awkward, cute, sweet and angry family was starting to develope between them all.