First Memory: Jack's newest member

Everything was bright. The colors exotic as the walked along the endless colors of the world. Jack Frost nowhere to be seen. Only Bunny, North, Sandy and Tooth walked the path.

"This is some of Jacks main memories he remembers. Im showing you them to let you know why he is in the condition he is in. Please dont judge to harshly." After that small talk, suddenly a vision appeared in front of them, making them all stop dead in their tracks. Jack's visions were now starting.

Jack was a young soul, about 7 years old, playing tag with the other villagers. He was getting his new pants dirty in the snow, but he didnt care, he just kept it up. He saw another young boy and smiled, running towards the black haired man and tagging him. The boy turned around and glared.

"Not fair Jack overland!" He said, pouting away.

"Come on Kozmotis. You have to know that was coming." Jack rendered, smiling like an idiot.

"That still wasnt any fair!" Kozmotis said, walking towards the lake. Jack sighed and told the others they were done. Jack then came back to the edge of the lake with Kozmotis and sat down with him.

"I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship." Jack said with a goofy smile on his face.

Kozmotis shoved him by the shoulder. "Like this small game of tag will do! Please! Don't fancy yourself." He laughed.

"Kozmotis Pitchnier! Come here! It's dinner time!" His mother called.

"Coming mum!" He got up and slapped Jack in the arm. "You coming?" He asked.

"Heck yeah!" And with that, Jack ran over with him to Pitchneirs house.

The guardians were all shocked. They couldn't move, couldn't breathe really. This whole scene driving them insane. Bunny was the most affected, wondering what was happening right now, seeing if he really was seeing this.

"Jack... Was friends with... Pitch?" Bunny asked, almost suffocating at the words.

"No, that can't be true... Pitch was alive before Jack... Right?" Tooth asked, looking at the guardians for help.

"Well the boogieman before him was Nightshade. And then Man in moon chose... Kozmotis... God his human name is even weird, mates." Bunny said, clearing his throat. Before anyone could add on, the next vision started.

Jack was at his house, he looked about eight now and he was talking to his mom about Christmas. His mother was laughing out loud, but trying her hardest not to hurt the baby that was due any day.

"Oh Jack, you are so cute." His mother said, chuckling.

"I know." He sighed, looking around the house that was lit by one fire. "Mommy, where is Daddy?" Jack asked again, his eightieth time asking.

The guardians all say the tears swelling in her eyes and Tooth got a panged feeling.

"Well Jack, he's um... Hes gone. Hes watching from above like an angel. He passed along 6 months ago..." She explained. "One day, when you are older, I will explain to you but ri- Oh! Oh god!" She screamed, holding her stomach, shooting Jack into protective mode.

"What is it mommy? Is it Emma or Edward? Is she or he trying to hurt you?" He asked.

"Jack, I want you to run to Pitchneirs house and get Doctor Pitchnier over here!" She said and Jack did just that. On his feet, he ran out the door in the snow, not even caring for shoes as he sprinted on top of the snow and landing on his face a few times. Once there, he knocked on the door and Kozmotis answered.

"Oh Jack, hey, you look-" Jack cut him off, grabbing the boys cloak and shaking him.

"Pitch! Go get you dad! It's the baby!" Jack screamed.

Kozmotis's eyes widened and he ran into the house, going for his dad. In just a few minutes, Mr. Pitchnier was out of the house with Jack and Kozmotis following closely behind. Kozmotis grabbed Jack's hand, making Jack glance back and smile.

When they got to the house, Mr. Pitchnier brought Jack's mom to the other room, leaving Jack and Kozmotis to sit by the fire.

"Pitch looks so sweet here. He may be a homicidal maniac right now, but here he is keeping Jack calm and I like it." Tooth explained, smiling at the two kids holding hands.

"He's still a bad guy." North said, not liking the story.

Suddenly the vision picked up, catching their attention.

Jack was called up and he ran for the room. When he entered, he saw his mom, who was sweaty, smiling down at a Screaming child. Jack looked at the child in awe. He couldnt believe he was a big brother now.

"It's a girl, Mrs. Overland. Your husband would have been happy." Mr. Pitchnier said, smiling down at her.

"Look Jack, its Emma. Your new sister." Jack's mom said, tilting the baby towards him. Kozmotis leaned on the bed too, getting a closer look.

"Look Jack! Your a brother! Does that make me uncle?" Kozmotis asked.

Mr. Pitchnier laughed along with Mrs. Overland. Jack glanced down with a bright smile. "Of course it does Pitch!" He screamed. "We will be one big happy family!" They both chuckled and admired their newest member. Emma Overland.

The vision ended, leaving the guardians speechless. Bunny was confused, Sandy jsut couldn't process it, Tooth was swooning over the adorable baby and her teeth that will come in and North was just quiet. But one thing came to them. Jack knew Pitch, but how close were they really?

They sat there contemplating until the new vision started.

A/N: Hey guys! This is the second chapter. I really like this book!!! I've got some great ideas for it and its soon going to be great :3 comment and like!!!