Pitch

Jack was starting to get stiff after sitting in the same position for who knows how long. He had his knees up to his chest and his head leaning in-between his knees. He could still feel some slight tears fall down his face, but he still didn't want to move. By the shadows he could see, he could tell that it was midnight or close to midnight and that made him curious. It was late which meant he's been sitting in this position for more than 3 hours.

"So much for joining them." Jack whispered to himself, finally lifting his head to look at the moon. "Why does it hurt, Manny? Why do i have to remember pitch? Why did i have to love him?" He begged, fresh tears falling down his face as he looked up at Manny. He didn't answer, instead he heard footprints behind him, slowly stalking forward. That perked his hearing and he could hear the steps getting close.

Out of protection, he slowly reached for his staff, but before he could, something quickly wrapped around Jack's body, lifting him up off the ground. Jack grunted. He was disoriented because of how fast he moved but still he was confused on what was restraining him from moving. He struggled, even if his limbs were protesting against it.

"Seems I've caught the person I've been looking for." Jack froze. He knew that voice all to well. Glancing up seemed to confirm his suspicion.

"Pitch?" To jacks surprise, the words came out slightly shocked and worrisome. But then his blood froze. Did Pitch hear him just now?

"Thats correct, Frost. I've come to settle things." Pitch says as he walks over to Jack on the ice, still keeping Jack restrained.

"Settle things?" Jack repeated, suddenly getting chills down his spine.

"We left on such bad terms. With you defeating me, destroying my reputation and all. Its only fair that i return the favor." Jack knitted his eyebrows, but didn't get a word out when his throat was clasped, causing him to panic and gasp. "Time to feel the pain ive been through, Ice Boy." Jack tried to say something, but his windpipe felt like it was being crushed. He panicked, trying to free his hands, but his eyes rolled into the back of his head and he was consumed into darkness.

Pitch watched as the teen fell unconscious and lied limp in the air, only being supported by Pitch's Nightmare sand. Pitch chuckled, but looking at Jacks peaceful face, triggered somethibg, making him grunt and jump forward, holding his head.

"What was that?" He asked, a memory flashed through his eyes of a smiling brown haired boy. A boy he knew all to well. He looked up and stared at Jack. No... that was impossible. He was seeing things.

With that thought he retreated to his hidden bunker, dragging Jack behind him. He didnt even give a thought to what Jack was missing. The thing that will surely set alarms into the guardians heads.

Jacks staff.

*back at the pole*

"Can you believe it? Pitch of all people?!" Bunny shouted, pacing back and forth in the room.

Tooth glared. "Bunny! Jack could walk in any second. Keep your opinions to yourself for now." Tooth informed.

"Its been 4 hours. If he was coming, he'd be here already, mate." Bunny said, staring at the floor.

"So, keep it down." Tooth said once again.

"Tell me that you guys aren't okay with this. I know i told him not to worry, but i worry. This could all go down hill fast." He said, scratching his ears.

"It is rather shocking, but tis Jack we're talkin' 'bout." North explained.

"Exactly! Bunny, That is why we need to talk to Jack. Once he gets here, we will sit down and talk. Ok?" tooth asks,running her hands through her feathers.

Bunny sighed. "Okay fine." He breathed, walking to sit down on the chair.

"Good! Now where is Jack?" She asks, raising alarms in everyone else's minds, except Bunny.

"Being his usual self. I wouldn't worry for another day. He's always like this, ya mates know that." Bunny says, leaning back in his chair.

They all nodded and decided to wait for Jack to contact them.

*deep underground*

Jack gasped awake, his throat burned with that jolt and it felt swollen to his collar bone. Jack grunted, grabbing his neck to massage it. He glanced around, seeing how dark the room was. The only light was a window on the other end that was about 11" wide and 10" in length with bars on them. His eyes finally adjusted and he saw that he was in a prison. He wasn't in a room, but a prison cell.

Thats when everything came crashing to him. He was kidnapped by the last person he wanted to see. The last person he wanted to talk to at the moment.

Jack slowly got up from the ground that he was rudely tossed to and leaned against the wall. From crying to being restrained to sleeping for who knows how long, his legs felt like jello. He walked over to the door and placed his hands on it. The warmth of the metal made him recoil and fall on his butt, clashing into a metal plate and fork, causing a loud crash.

Jack grunted, rubbing his butt. 'Why is the door so hot?' Jack wondered, biting his lip.

"I see that someone is awake." A voice says on the other side of the door.

"Pitch?" Jack croaked, his throat protesting his talking.

"Correct, sorry for the hot door, but its to keep you from escaping. Not that i have anything to worry about." Pitch chuckled.

Jack knitted his eyebrows together, trying to figure out what he meant, until he felt it. The empty void in his stomach and hands. "My staff?" Jack pondered. "Wheres my staff!?" He shouted angrily.

"Seems i left it behind. My bad." He smirked. He opened the small slit to see Jack on the floor, rubbing his butt. "Not like your gonna need it. You stole my life, now its time i steal your glory. Welcome to the dark prison, get comfy, Jack." He smirked before closing it, walking away from Jacks door.

"Pitch!" He heard. "Pitch!? Turn around you nightmare blob of sand!" He shouted. Catching Pitch off guard, but he still just kept moving forward. "Pitch!? Release me shit head!" He screamed. But Jack knew there was nothing he could do. Jack gave up after a few more tries, but gave up and brought his knees to his chest and sighed.

"What now?" Jack asks, but his words faded into the cell, as fast as the moon disappeared behind the clouds.