Upgraded Clothing.

Jack woke up, his eyes immediately looking up to see he was alone in the bed. He shot up, looking over to see Pitch standing on the balcony. Jack sighed, a smile creeping on his face. He crawled off the bed, standing up, he made his way towards Pitch. To his surprise, Pitch's hair was messy and hanging on his face. When Jack appeared next to him, he quickly brushed his hair back and out of his face. The wind was picking up and Jack couldnt help but enjoy it.

  "Morning." Pitch says.

  Jack nodded, leaning against the rail he took in the soft ripples of the lake, enjoying the sound of the summer morning breeze. "I think I want to change my outfit." Jack said.

  Pitch turned his head to Jack, lifting a brow. "Oh? To what may I ask?"

  Jack shrugged. "I dont know. Something other than this." Jack explained. "Dont you want to change your clothes? I could see a few outfits you would look good in!"

  Pitch looked down at his outfit he has been rocking since he awoke. Jack had a point. He wanted to look less menacing and more modern. Especially since Jack was ecstatic about the different outfits he could work in. He straightened up, running a hand through his hair, walking into the room. Jack followed close.

  "Its early. If we go to a clothing store we could be in and out." Pitch explaiend.

  Jack beamed. "REALLY?! You are down to go get new clothes?!" Jack asked, jumping up and down.

  Pitch nodded, holding out his hand for Jack to take. Without hesitation Jack gripped it tight and in a blink of an eye, the appeared at a store Jack didnt know. It had quite a mix of different clothes. Some flashy and some more subtle. Jack jumped up and down, zipping to the Jean's immediately.

  Pitch on the other hand, brushed his hands across some of the shirts. He never in his lifetime would have thought he would wear normal clothing. It was a new feeling, but he accepted it. Grabbing a few darker colored clothes, some of them being full outfits, he spotted Jack who had a couple of outfits as well. Jack pointed at the dressing rooms.

  Pitch nodded, walking over they both shared one of the bigger rooms. Jack eager to try on the new clothes. Pitch on the other hand was hesitant. Jack peeled off his Jacket, Pitch a little shocked at how smooth and pale Jacks skin looked. It had a small tiny of blue to it, but what made him uneasy was a scar on his hip that reached form his belly button to his side.

  Pitch instinctively reached for it, running his finger along the scar. Jack blushed, looking down to see what Pitch was doing. Slowly, Jack rested his hand on Pitchs, sighing. "I got it from the fall into the Ice. It was sharp and it scraped me on my way down. When I became a guardian, though, Manny healed it, but it left the scar." Jack explained.

  Pitch smiled sadly. "It looks like a painful memory."

  Jack gulped. "It was the day I lost you. Of course it's a painful memory." Jack whispered.

  Pitch shook his head, trying to clear the funk they were falling into and backed up, reaching for his outfit. Jack continued to put his on which was a short sleeved dark grey buttoned up shirt. The collar was a bit bent but he enjoyed the way it popped on his skin. Reaching for black, fading skinny Jean's he put them on, taking his 3 century old pants off. When he was done with outfit number one, he turned to get Pitchs opinion, but was stunned into silence.

  Pitch had on a black buttoned up shirt, a Gray vest that complimented the shirt and for the first time, he wore black slacks. Jack's smile beamed and his eyes sparkled.

  "My God, you look hot!" Jack gawked.

  Pitch was taken a back, feeling a bit weird in such modern clothes. He didnt feel like himself and honestly he didnt know if that was a good or bad thing.

  "I never thought in my life I would wear such clothing." Pitch says. "Does it look bad?"

  Jack shook his head no, vigorously. "Absolutely not!" He snapped.

  Pitch smiled, reaching down for his other outfit. Turning around he changed into a short sleeved black v-neck shirt with some black pants. He grabbed the red and black plaid shirt and put it on over the shirt.

  Jack wore a blue shirt with gray Jean's and a white and gray plaid shirt as well.

  Sharing this moment by getting new clothes really opened Pitchs eyes to just how much Jack had changed him. When they picked out what they liked, they appeared back at their home. Jack immediately changed into some blue Jean's and a white t-shirt. Pitch changed into his black slacks and black v-neck shirt, feeling refreshed in such new clothes.

  They hung out on the couch for most of the day, sharing stories about their past. When it was midday, Jack and Pitch decided to walk around the forest, holding hands.

  "What were your first thoughts when you saw me? After you turned in... Pitch Black?" Jack asked, trying to balance on a log.

  Pitch shrugged. "I knew you looked familiar, but I couldnt place it. I just thought you were an annoying spirit. We didnt really meet or mess with eachother. To say I was shocked when I saw you with the Guardians that day in the tooth palace is an understatement.  Never thought you would Fancy the glamorous life of a Guardian." Pitch explained.

  Jack nodded, jumping down from the log to appear next to Pitch. "I always thought you were a brooding, selfish man. That is until I realized you were just like me. Alone, scared and unseen. It was a wake up call when I found out how alike we were. It was because we lost each other." Jack said, grabbing hold of Pitchs hand again. Pitch chuckled, fixing his shirt.

  "Dinner. What shall we have tonight?" He asked, switching subjects.

  "What about Italian?" Jack asked. "Think you can make something italian?"

  Pitch thought for a moment, before shrugging. "I don't see why not. Lasagna, then?" He asked.

  Jack nodded. "Sounds good to me! It's been ages since I've had some Italian food." They circled back around, but the closer they got to their home, the more uneasy Pitch grew. "You know the last time I had it was when I stole some from a man who had too many leftovers. You should have seen his face when he noticed his food disappeared!" Jack laughed.

  Pitch chuckled, throwing his arm around Jack's shoulders, bringing him in close. "A guardian of mischief and fun. No wonder you were a handful."

  Jack smirked, wrapping his arms around Pitchs waist. When they emerged out of the forest, laughing and clinging together, they didnt realize the pair of eyes on them.

  The Guardians have found them.