A moment Destroyed

Pitch and Jack pulled apart from the kiss as Jack placed his head where Pitchs heart would be. They embraced passionately, but of course, their happiness is going to be undeniably destroyed.

  Bunny in a fit of anger, shot out of the treeline, but Jack and Pitch hadnt noticed the Guardians walking towards them when Bunny was close, Jack's eyes opened, and to Bunnys surprise, Jack's eyes shot wide with horror.

  "Bunny?!" He shouted. Pitch looked over at them and even his eyes held surprise.

  "What the hell Is happening here?!" He snapped, rushing forward he grabbed a fistful of Jack's shirt and brought him close to his face. "What the hell is wrong with you?! Hes the enemy!"

  Pitch quickly jumped forward, snatching Jack and shoving him back. Jack jumped behind Pitch. Shaking. "Do not touch him." Pitch warned.

  Bunny glared at him. "You dont get to tell me what to do." He snarled. He looked over at Jack. "We thought you were being tortured. Are you being controlled?"

  "Of course I'm not! I've been with Pitch because it's what I chose! Hes not the enemy anymore." Jack said, grabbing a hold of Pitchs hand. Pitch squeezed it for reassurance.

  Bunny scoffed. "Did you forget what he did? He almost made us vanish! He tortured the baby tooths! He broke your staff! He even killed Sandy!"

  Jack flinched. He knew how much evil Pitch had done, but he truly believed Pitch changed. He was no longer the same man as before. "I am aware of that. But I believe hes changed and if you cant accept that this is the path I've chosen than I guess theres no need to keep in contact anymore." Jack says.

  That sent Bunny off. He jumped forward and grabbed Jack's t-shirt. In one swift move he punched Jack in the face. Pitch immediately jumped into action, shoving Bunny he grabbed Jack who was shocked at Bunnys actions.

  "After all we did for you! Made you believed in. Made you a Guardian. You still decide to stay with the enemy." Bunny glared at Jack. "If that's your choice, then dont ever bother showing your bloody face. Become a nobody like your precious Pitch." He snapped. "No one will ever believe in you if you stay with him. Think on that while you reevaluate your choices." He turned towards the Guardians who were shocked at the events unfolding in front of them. They couldnt believe Bunny would say that. In silence, they followed Bunny to the sleigh.

  Once they left, Jack couldnt help but break down into tears. Pitch clutched him close, thinking on Bunnys words. They were harsh, but Pitch couldnt help but blame himself for everything. Jack truly loved the Guardians, but he also loved Pitch. Seeing one of them abandon him must be like sticking a red hot poker in his heart.

  Pitch felt like this was all his fault, but he also couldnt help loving the fact Jack was now going to be free of the Guardians. He looked down at Jack, seeing the boy he loves breaking down in his arms. He glanced over at where the Guardians were, seeing them take off in the sleigh.

  Pitch sighed. "Jack. Let's go back inside." Pitch whispered.

  Jack nodded, clutching Pitchs shirt close. Pitch, still holding Jack close, walked with him into the house. Once inside, they broke their embrace, Jack wiping his tears.

  "S-sorry." His voice cracked. "I'm going to go to bed."

  Pitch understood, watching as he slouched his way up the stairs. Pitch heard him plop on the bed. Pitch sighed looking over at the lasagna on the counter, before retiring to the bed, scratching the back of his head. He wanted to, even though everything was screaming at him not to, fix their relationship. He didnt know how to when the Guardians hated his guts.

  The only thing he could think of was talking to them, but last time it didnt end so well. He ran his hand through his hair, leaning against the couch. He had a lot to think about and the night was young.

    When the sun rose, Jack peeled his eyes opened. His eyes searching the bed to see Pitch was asleep next to him, looking exhausted. Jack sighed, slowly looking down at the necklace, he reached up and gripped it, all the events of last night came into his head.

  Now that he was able to calm down and clear his head, he was actually relieved about what happened last night. He never really believed he belonged with the Guardians, but he certainly didnt want to lose their trust and friendship. That part hurt, knowing they wont trust him ever again. But when he looked at Pitch though, it made him realize he could finally have the same life they had back then. Yes things were different, but they were together and Pitch was a changed man now that he had something he didnt want to let go.

  Jack snuggled in closer to Pitch. "I'm not going to leave you. I dont care if the Guardians hate me forever. It stings now, but we can work it out." Jack whispered.

  Jack felt Pitch run his hand through Jack's hair, making him look up to meet Pitchs eyes. He looked tired, almost like he had just fallen asleep 30 minutes ago. Pitch smiled softly.

  "I think you should go talk to them." Pitch whispered, his voice groggy.

  Jack gulped, casting his eyes down to Pitchs chest. "I can't." He said, a little broken. "Bunny made it very clear he never wants to see my face again."

  Pitch bent down and kissed Jack's forehead. "Then get them out of your mind. Let them calm down. Bunny may not be up to the task of talking but Tooth and North did. I dont know about Sandy. He may still hate me, but he doesnt hate you, Jack. They will listen." He encouraged him, clutching him close.

  Jack buried his face into Pitchs chest, grumbling. "Just go back to sleep."

  Pitch chuckled. "I shall, my little Frost Spirit." Pitch whispered into Jack's hair, before he fell asleep.

  Jack shifted slightly, careful not to wake Pitch as he looked out of the window. The morning light slowly glowing through it, making the house light up slightly. Jack shook his head. He was with Pitch, the one he has been desiring ever since he found out about his memories. If the Guardians weren't going to be happy for him, then he didnt need them in his life right now. All that mattered was keeping the one relationship that made him happy.

  With that thought in mind, Jack started falling back asleep, cuddled close to Pitch, a small smile on his face.