Seventh Memory:Taking Sophie home

Jack watched as the next one started, it was right after Sandy had died in the sandstorm. Trying to figure out who was gonna take little Sophie home. Jack knew what was coming up and now the others will know what really happened. So will Sandy which made them all intrigue, but Jack was now standing 5 feet away from them, his hoodie down.

The vision started.

Jack dropped Sophie off, throwing a blanket on her and a toy. He heard Sophie's mom and looked at Baby tooth and they both left, closing the window behind him.

"We should get back." Jack says to Baby tooth. Baby tooth nodded, but as they were leaving, a voice came into his head.

Jack!

Jack looked out into the street. He knew that voice. He knew the sound of that voice.

"That voice... I know that voice." Jack says. Baby tooth looked at him with concern and worry.

"Jaaaack!" Jack heard that and jumped off the window and followed the voice. Jack flew across town and followed the voice, trying to figure out why it sounded so familiar. He flew until he found an entry way that was under a broken bed. Jack glanced at Baby tooth who was hurrying him to go back to the guardians.

"Don't worry, there's still time." Jack says and breaks down the bed. Baby tooth tried her hardest to get his attention, but Jack didn't listen.

"JAAACK!" Jack jumped down, followed by a very reluctant Baby tooth.

When he was down there, he found cages full of Baby Tooth's.

"That pesk! Putting them in cages like that!" Tooth screamed, interrupting the memory. The others were to shocked to speak.

Jack jumped on the cage, putting a finger on his lips. "Shhh! Keep it down. I'm gonna get you out of here, just as soon as I-"

"Jack!" Jack turns away from the baby Tooth's. Jack jumps down onto the pile of teeths, looking through them. Jack suddenly felt someone near him.

"Looking for something?" Someone says, making Jack shoot something off from his staff. He sees Pitch's shadow glide across the wall. Jack gulps and rounds a corner to see the shadow once again.

"Don't be afraid, Jack. I'm not going to hurt you." Pitch says, instantly making Jack's heartbeat flutter for some reason. He has never felt it and that scared him slightly.

"Afraid?" Jack asks. "I'm not afraid of you."

"Maybe not. But you are afraid of something." Jack approaches the words slowly and cautiously, slowly turning to make sure he wasn't near Pitch.

"You think so, huh?" Jack says with a glare.

"I know so. If it's one thing I always know." Pitch finally turns to face Jack, making his heart pump rapidly. He gulped and grabbed onto his staff harshly. "Peoples greatest fears. Yours is that no one will ever believe in you."

Panic flashes through Jack's eyes, making him back away.

"Pitch you son of a bitch!" Bunny says, not remembering that this was a nightmare. "Leave him alone!"

"Even for Pitch, that is a new low!" Tooth says. None of them realizing that Jack was curled up in the back of them, covering his ears.

Jack was consumed in the darkness and he was disoriented as he thuds into the wall, desperately trying to get a clear head. He ran into a wall, which flipped and suddenly he was on the ground. Pitch chuckled.

Jack shook his head, standing up to see he was in the beginning of the cave.

"And worst of all, you're afraid you'll never know why. Why would you? Why were you chosen... To be like this?" Jack suddenly got a flutter in his chest, hearing those words. Why was he starting to get these feelings?

Jack discovers that the entrance is encased in bricks. He gulped, now staring at Pitch.

"Well fear not, for the answer to that..." He held out the tooth box, showing a picture of human Jack Frost. "Is right here."

Jack stared at them as if they were foreign. "Do you want them, Jack? Your memories?" He holds them out. Jack, clearly fighting the overwhelming urge to grab them, closing his eyes, but was to late. Pitch disappears. Jack runs after the shadow on the wall, hoping to catch him.

"Everything you wanted to know..." Jack turns to see Pitch disappear, sending him into a wave of disoriented pictures. Almost as if he were in a fun house. "... In this little box." He finished. Jack turned around, not knowing Pitch was on the wall behind him.

"Behind you, ya Jack rabbit!" Bunny shouted.

"Why did you end up like this? Unseen. Unable to reach out to anyone." Pitch says. Jacks breathing started to pick up. "You want the answers so badly. You want to grab them and fly off with them, but you're afraid of what the guardians will think." Jack spun around, breathing heavily now. He was pushed into a corner, trapped like a rat.

Tooth was now holding her breath, North was ashamed of what was happening, Bunny was pissed and Sandy was shocked. None of them knew what to say.

"You're afraid of disappointing them." Pitch smirks, sending chills down Jack's spine. "Well let me ease your mind about one thing. They'll never accept you. Not really."

Jack cringed, holding his ears, a pain making all the guardians watching this flinch. "Stop it! Stop it!" Jack screamed. The shadows disappeared reluctantly.

"After all, you're not one of them." Pitch smirks.

"Yes you are! Jack don't listen to him!" Tooth shouted. Sandy signaled in agreement.

"You don't know what I am!" Jack grits, pointing his staff at Pitch.

"Of course I do. Youre Jack Frost! You make a mess wherever you go. Why, you're doing it right now." Pitch mocks, tossing the teeth to Jack. Jacks felt relief, but then horror struck his eyes.

"What did you do?" Jack ordered.

"More to the point Jack, what did you do?" Pitch backed away and Jack tried to follow, but was sent into a tunnel he knew too well. He looked around, seeing it was the Warren. He gasped.

"Baby tooth!" He shouted.

"Happy Easter, Jack!" Pitch echos,leaving all of them in mixed emotions.