Last Memory:Aching

"He broke your staff?! You never told us about this!" Bunny shouted, hopping over to Jack who tore his eyes away from the memory. None of them failed to see the tears present on his face. Jack finally picked up the look in Pitch's eyes when he said all of that. The look of Pitch recognising him. For the first time since he's found out about him and Pitch, his heart ached for Jack to comfort him.

"Jack?" Tooth asked, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't." He deadpans, lifting up a hand to shove her off. "I don't want any comfort nor do I want any questions." He looked up and saw the next memory. His body froze when he remembered what happens next. He didn't want the next memory to start. He wanted to shrink in on himself because the next memory was one that was the most painful for him.

Jack had awoken slightly disoriented, grabbing for something to help him stable himself. He finally came to and glanced up to see he was still stuck in the crevasse. He gasped and remembered that Baby tooth was down there with him.

"Baby tooth!" He got up and rushed over to her, scooping her up in his hands. "You alright?"

She nods, but Jack can clearly see she is hurt and cold. Her sneeze proved him right. He sighed and tries his best to shield her from the cold, but it doesn't work. "Sorry, all I can do is keep you cold." Jack says devastatingly. "Pith was right. I make a mess of everything." Baby tooth has a look of sadness on her face. She has never seen him like this before. that's when she gets an idea and disappears into Jack's hoodie pocket.

"Hey?" Jack says but then leans back on the ice with a look of defeat on his face.

That's when Jack heard it. The voice from earlier. He glanced down and saw the faint glow from his jacket. Taken aback, Jack jumps.

He pulls out the teeth and looks at it with realization. He knew what Baby tooth was doing and smiled.

"Are we gonna have to watch them again?" Bunny asks, watching the memory.

Jack didn't answer. He just kept quiet as the memory shifted, catching Bunny's attention.

The memory started when Jack came back from the memory. Mixed feelings about the memories he saw. "It... it was me! I had a family! I had a sister... i... i knew... no.." his excitement died when he realized who that boy was. His face suddenly turned to fear, but he remembered that baby tooth was there. He couldn't reveal it.

"I saved her." Jack says. He grabbed Baby tooth and put her on his shoulder. "I'm a guardian! Come on we need to get out if here." he says, rushing over to his staff and the first time it failed, but the second time it sparked to life and he shot out of there so fast.

The memory fades.

"What happens next?" Tooth asks, desperate for some more.

"I think it's done. I mean there's not much that we don't already know." Bunny says.

"You are correct, but now you know why our young Jack Frost is battling so hard with his memories. In the battle, he was so desperate not to hit Pitch nor hurt him because of everything they've been through. Please don't judge Jack." And with that, they were washed out in a flood of colors and all of them woke up with a groan on the lake. Jack rubbed his head, unsure if it really happened.

"Ugh... my head feels like it was run over by a bus." Tooth explained, flying up to stretch her back.

Jack sighed. "I feel better. Do you guys hate me now?" Jack asks, now getting down to the question.

They all glanced at each other before Bunny stepped forward. "You are family mate, no matter what we will never hate you. We just worry about you. Do you still have... well... you know.... feelings?" Bunny asks.

Jack about froze up. He was scarred to admit that his heart ached for pitch. To see him again, but he can't tell them that. They will probably not accept his answer. "No. I mean if I were still human maybe, but no. It hurts to know I forgot about him, but I dont have feelings." Jack says, swallowing the lump in his throat.

Bunny nodded. "good. Well this was a nice day. Shall we go to the Pole and drink some big?" Bunny asks, throwing his arm around Jack.

Jack forced a smile and scooted out from under his arm. "If it's not a problem, I'd like to stay here for a while. To clear my head. I'll meet you guys back at the pole in a few." Jack says and goes to collect his staff that was lying on the floor a few feet away.

"Okay, if you need us, remember you can use the doll North gave you to contact us." Tooth says. She smiles and they all went into the sleigh, disappearing into the darkness. Once Jack knew they were gone, his façade broke and the tears came crumbling down. He fell to his knees and wept into his hands. He was confused about what to think about his human self. He misses Kozmotis and for some reason, he wants to see him and hug him. But he knows that's impossible. Pitch hates Jack for what he did. And that hurt Jack more than he will let on.