Second Memory:Moving

Jack was ten now, sitting on the steps of his new house right by the lake. It was spring in his new place, but he didn't like it. He sighed, watching the lake ripple and move. He didn't like it. He missed his old house that was in the village, not one out in the middle of the woods. He just... Didn't like it.

"Jack, come help me with the furniture, I need you to help Mr. Oldmier pile on the wagon." Jack's mother said. Jack, with all his attitude, sat up and ran down the path to help Mr. Oldmier pile on the stuff. Jack was abnormally tall for his age but he was still skinny and weak. He helped pile on the bed made of sheep skin and Cotton, some of the bed posts and helped with the kitchen table and chairs. After that he walked with Mr. Oldmier, talking about his future.

"I hear'ye passin' all dem classes, is that correct?" Mr.Oldmier asked, smoking from his pipe as he maneuvered the donky.

"Yeah that's right, I am smart... I mean... For a kid my age." Jack says, looking up at him.

"Heh heh, you gett'em good then son. Keep it up n' maybe them jobs out 'dere will see greatness in yeh." He explained, coughing after the long inhale.

"I hope to be a doctor like Pitch's dad is. Or well... Kozmotis's dad." He said, forgetting only he calls him Pitch.

"Yeh, day boys got'em as well. I see 'em being a great kid 'n the future." He explained.

Jack chuckled and nodded. "We've got a lot of work to do, but I think we will be great people." Jack explained, smiling at the thought.

"Speak of the devil." Mr. Oldmier said.

Jack turned around to see Pitch running towards him at high speed. Not ready for the embrace, Pitch knocked both of them down, causing all three of them to laugh. "Pitch! Watch it!" Jack screamed laughing.

"Awe but I miss you being practically next door to me." Pitch complained.

Jack rolled his eyes, admiring the kids looks. He was in black ripped pants and a long black cloak with a vest on and a white buttoned up shirt. We was also shoeless. Jack on the other had was wearing his white loose shirt with a brown vest over it and his brown, torn pants and a belt. This was his signature outfit.

"Aren't you hot in that?" Jack asked.

"Yes, but my dad told me to wear it because he had a feeling in his leg that it was going to rain." Kozmotis answered.

"That dad of yours I swear." Jack said, getting up from the ground to dust himself off. Pitch chuckled, still lying on the ground. Jacks got a great idea that popped into his head. "Hey Pitch, first one to my house doesn't have to do dishes tonight!" I Shout and take off running.

"Hey! No fair Jack overland!" He screamed, scrambling to get up from the ground. Jack just laughed, surpassing Mr. Oldmier and running, following the path to his house. He wasn't a very fast runner, in fact he'd rather prefer to fly than anything else, but you can't always have what you want.
He passed the halfway point and took the initiative to look back, seeing no one behind him. Looking forward his eyes widened when he ran into a giant Bunny creature. He spin tailed and jumped in the air, causing Jack to land on his face like a starfish. He grunted, slowly picking himself up. When he glanced up he saw a giant Bunny. His eyes bulged out of his head.

"Hey I remember this day! It was when I was trying to scope out the place for some eggs to hide and this kid ran into me. He almost broke my damn leg too. Damn, this mate was Jack? I had no idea." Bunny explained, looking at the scene unfolding ahead.

"Hm. Well that's a new one." Tooth said, smiling.

Jack was in utter disbelief. He's never seen anything so... Amazing at all. It was all in a blurr when the bunny muttered something that Jack couldn't quite make out and hopped away from him. Jack sat there for a minute before he realized he was in the middle of a race. He shook his head and shot back up, running like no tomorrow. But when he got there, Pitch was smirking and leaning against the house.

"I win!" He shouted.

"No fair! I would have won if I didn't trip over a giant kangaroo!" Jack shouted.

"Even in his human form that damn brat called me a kangaroo?!" Bunny squealed. "Oh that's it, time to go all mad shit on them." Bunny said.

"Bunny, its a vision, you can't really fight it." Tooth said.

"Just vatch the scenes." North said.

"Whatever, just admit your defeat, Jack." Kozmotis said, pinching Jacks cheeks. Jack blushed and shoved him.

"Whatever! I'll take my defeat like a man. Next were doing a swim challenge!" Jack shouted, sticking his tongue out at Pitch. They heard a small laugh and out came Emma, waddling on her two feet, trying to stay upright. Jack's mood went from challenging to smiley in mere seconds.

"Emma, hey! Who's my little sister!" Jack said, picking her up and holding her to his side. She blushed and grabbed hold onto Jack's Vest.

"You guys are cute." Kozmotis said.

"Come on, your cute too! Your with us!" Jack said, throwing himself at Kozmotis and hooking him with his arm behind the neck.
"And this Jack, is why we will stay best friends forever." Kozmotis chuckled, tickling Jacks stomach to get Jack off of him. Jack chuckled and set Emma down, smiling away like an idiot. Maybe moving won't be so bad. Jack thought.

"I hate my mind for saying this, but Pitch was actually nice as a human. What happened?" Tooth asked.

"He grew up?" Bunny said, not really sure of how to say it.

Sandy shook his head and gave them pictures above the head, telling a story.

"Sandy's right! It vill tell us in the visions. We've just got to be patient." North said.

Just when they said that, a new vision started.