Watching

The Guardians found the place they were hiding out since they went through Pitchs memories. When they appeared, they were in awe at the house they found. It was decorated and mixed with both Jack and Pitchs magic.

"What is this?!" Bunny snapped, looking at the two story house.

"A house obviously... but why is it made of both Jack and Pitchs power?" She asked, before coming to a sickening realization. "You dont think... Jack is being forced, do you?"

"He must be! No one would be with Pitch Voluntarily." Bunny snapped.

"Ve should observe them." North suggested. "Make sure we are correct."

"That's the last thing I want to do. We need to save the show pony, not watch him suffer!" Bunny shouted. Hopping over to North.

Before they could say anymore, they heard laughter and rustling. Immediately they shot behind the tree line, surprised when they saw Pitch and Jack emerge from the treeline, wrapped around each other.

What the Guardians found astoundingly surprising was Pitch in modern clothes. He looked like a completely different person and they had mixed feelings about it.

"You know we need electricity to make dinner." Jack said, as he separated from Pitch.

Pitch rolled his eyes, rustling Jack's hair. "You do know the fireplace works just as well." He explained.

They watched Jack blow a raspberry. Looking over at the lake. "A fireplace lasagna. What a nice meal." He teased.

Pitch folded his arms, lifting a brow. "Because of that tone, you shall go get dinner groceries, then."

Jack turned towards him. "Are you going to use your shadows or do I need to use my staff?" Jack asked.

The Guardians felt unsettled when they saw Pitch take steps closer to Jack, but instantly they felt like they were going to explode. Pitch wrapped his arms around Jack's waist, bending down they watched them kiss. Bunny was fuming at the sight, everyone else couldnt believe it.

When they pulled away, they saw Jack blush. "You may use my shadows. You can use the same trick as the Pole incident." He explained.

"That's how Jack escaped." Tooth whispered.

"Well then I should get going. I get lonely leaving you behind." Jack pouted.

Pitch leaned in and kissed him again before releasing Jack. "Then hurry home. I have a special gift for you later." He explained.

Jack smirked. "A gift from Pitch? Cant wait." He beamed. "I'm going to go get my staff." He explained, before running into the house.

The Guardians watched as Pitch stood there alone. What the Guardians didnt expect was Pitch reaching a hand to his lips, a smile appearing on them. He looked up at the sky. "Please, My old friend, let this moment last. I need Jack by my side. Dont let the Guardians him from me just yet." He whispered.

The Guardians were in awe. They couldnt comprehend what was happening. Pitch, the evil plague of this world, was begging for happiness. Bunny was angered. After everything Pitch put them though, he just couldnt bring himself to accept the fact Jack was staying their by his own accord. Pitch didnt deserve happiness to him. Not after everything that happened.

Jack appears from the house, his outfit changed slightly. "I'm ready." He said.

Pitch held out his hand and the Guardians saw Jack didnt hesitate to grab it. Pitch twirled him and slammed his body against his. Jack let out a small laugh.

"That was a smooth move." Says Jack.

Pitch smirked. "Thank you, Frost." He stepped back. "Heres the stone. When you are ready, you know what to do." He explained, before watching the shadows slowly snake up him.

Jack blew a kiss to Pitch. "I'll hurry." Jack says before he disappeared from the area.

The Gaurdians watched Pitch scratch the back of his head before he retired into the house.

"This is all sorts of wrong!" Bunny exploded, though he kept his voice low.

"I think its... kind of sweet?" Tooth questioned, not even sure if that was the correct word to use. "It didnt look like Pitch was there to hurt Jack. In fact he looked... changed." She explained.

North nodded. "He didnt give off the same vibe as when we faced him last."

Bunny scoffed. "Hes not a changed man. Push him a little and he will go right back to being who he was. I'll prove it." He said. "Later tonight when the surprise happens, we show ourselves and say we want Jack back. He will switch back to his old self. He hates us. That will never changed." Bunny spat.

The other guardians looked at each other, but didnt want to deny Bunny. Instead they waited until sundown.

When Jack appeared back in the house, they cooked and waited for it to cool down. As they did, they decided to lie down on the couch. Pitch was wrapped around Jack, who looked at the crackling fire. After the long silence, Jack spoke.

"We have only been together like this for nearly a month and a half, but I feel like this has been years." Jack explained, looking over at Pitch.

Pitch nodded. "I agree. Back then I was the one who hopelessly fell in love with you and now I believe it could happen again."

Jack let a small smile appear on his face. "It is." He said, flipping on the couch so he could bury his face into Pitchs chest.

Pitch kissed the top of his head. "I believe you are correct." He whispered. He looked out the window to see the moon rising. Pitch nodded. He was ready.

"Jack get up." He whispered. Jack looked up, meeting eyes. He nodded and slowly stood up. Pitch joined him. When they were both standing, Pitch grabbed Jack's hand and started guiding him to the door. "Close your eyes."

Jack lifted a brow, but complied anyways. When Pitch was certain Jack wasnt peaking, he opened the door and guided him outside. The movement alerted the Guardians who shot up to see what was happening.

Pitch guided Jack to the lake, stopping him. Pitch reached into his pocket and grabbed the necklace he made special for Jack. "Open your eyes, Jack." He whispered.

Jack opened his eyes to see Pitch standing in front of him, holding out a black and white snowflake necklace that seemed to shine in the moonlight. "I made it for you, Jack. It's a token of our forever." He said.

Jack was overjoyed. He could feel tears coming down his cheeks. "I-its beautiful." He said. Pitch quickly placed it over Jack's head, watching as it fell perfectly to his chest.

"I waited for the perfect full moon and clear sky to give it to you." Pitch explained. He wrapped his arms around Jack who returned it immediately.

Jack blurted out what he felt and everyone, even Pitch was shocked.

"Thank you Pitch! This is everything I have ever wanted." He looked up and smiled. "I love you." He said, standing on his tippy toes as he placed a kiss on Pitchs lips.

Pitch was shell shocked, but he seemed to deepen the kiss. When they pulled apart, Pitch looked unbelievably happy. "I love you too, my little frost spirit." They kissed again. This moment spoke volumes and the Guardians were pissed.

Reliving Memories (BoyxBoy)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara