The Perfect Gift

When Jack woke up, he was hot, which was new for Jack. Looking around he spotted several things that could cause it. Being wrapped in a thick blanket, cuddled close to Pitch and the sun blaring onto the bed.

Immediately Jack got out of Pitchs arms, seeing he turned around, continuing to sleep. Threw the blanket off, taking his shirt off he leaned against his knees, slowly going back to his normal temperature. He turned to see Pitch snoring softly and Onix spread out in the bed as well. He sighed, getting up, he stretched, making his way down the stairs and towards the door. Opening it, he stepped outside and enjoyed the nice air that hit him.

Looking down at his bare chest, he spotted the necklace, a smile appearing on his face as he gripped it tight in his hands. He wanted to give something to Pitch as well but he didnt know what to give him. He had a couple of ideas but none stuck. Sighing he sat down on the grass right next to the lake, watching the waves.

Jack groaned, dropping his head into his hands, defeated. Hearing footsteps behind him. Jack looked behind him to see it was Onix making her way over to him, dropping close to Jack, snuggling into his lap. Jack sighed, lowering his hand he started petting her.

"You wouldnt happen to have suggestions on a good gift now would you?" He asked Onix. She just neighed in response. Jack sighed. "Thanks for the input." He grumbled.

Jack looked down at his, that's when he got an idea. He shot up, startling Onyx out of his lap. She snorted angrily, walking away. "Onix! Can you travel like Pitch?" He asked.

She stopped in her tracks, shooting him a smug look. Turning towards him, she nodded, jumping into Jack's arms.

"Sweet. Can you take me to Paris?" He asked.

She nodded, closing her eyes, Jack watched as the sand surrounded him. He closed his eyes, feeling the familiar sand wrap around him. When he opened his eyes, he was standing in Paris. He smiled. "Good girl!" He started petting her, smiling wide when she neighed happily.

Jack put her down, walking down the street. When he passed a shop, he realized he was still shirtless. Blushing he jumped into a shop and took a black hoodie that had Paris in gold letters. It was a bit big on him, bagging slightly but it did the job.

They continued down the streets, Jack looking for a shop that called his name. Onix kept close to Jack, also looking at shops or the occasional people that walked past them.

After a good 30 minutes of walking, Jack finally found an antique store on the outskirts of Paris. He looked down at Onix, seeing her nod of approval before making his way into the shop. It was a beautifully packed place, giving him a nice feeling about being in here.

He started looking around until he found what he came for. The jewelry. All the rings were old, some were in amazing conditions while others were in poor condition. Jack was actually overwhelmed at the amount of male wedding bands but the lack of women's ones.

After two rows of wedding bands, he finally found the one that called to him. It was black with gold linings on the top and bottom of the ring. Jack smiled, grabbing hold of it, he finally found what he was looking for. Holding it in his hand, he used his Frost to add the details. In the middle he put "Stronger Togethet" with his own added details. Inside of the band he put "Love, Jack Frost."

He clutched it close, bending down, he scooped Onix up. "Take us home." He whispered.

Onix obliged, closing her eyes. He did as well and when he opened them, he was back by the lake. He turned back to the house, smiling at the smell of bacon and eggs. Letting Onux go, she ran to the house while Jack opened his hand, looking at the ring.

Wrapping his hand around it, he shoved it into the pocket of his hoodie, making his way to the house. When he entered, he saw Pitch already plating eggs and bacon. "You snuck off early." Pitch announced.

Jack smiled. "I did."

"Up to some mischief?" Pitch asked, raising a brow.

Jack shrugged, jumping up onto one of the barstools near the island. "Perhaps." He chuckled. "No, just went sight seeing with Onix. Missed doing that." He said.

Pitch nodded, placing the plate in front of him. "I hope it was worth it."

Jack smiled wide, looking up at Pitch. "It was." He grabbed his fork and dug into the eggs, watching Pitch sit down next to him, eating as well.

They sat in silence for a long, hot minute, until Jack cleared his throat. "Tonight, will you go on a walk with me? Just a midnight stroll." Jack asked.

Pitch swallowed, smirking. "Of course. A romantic walk cant harm anyone." Pitch reached over, intertwining their hands together. Jack squeezed tightly, continuing to eat.

The rest of the day passed like normal. Chores, some goofing around and cuddling on the couch revisiting the past. When it came nightfall, Jack was immediately filled with nerves and anxiety as he got dressed for the night.

He put on some gray Jeans a white shirt and an opened jacket. Pitch put on a black buttoned up shirt and gray slacks. When both were ready, they walked outside, taking in the new moon sky that showered the above in stars. Jack smiled. Finally it felt like they were alone. No manny to look at them and no guardians to watch them. They were all alone and Jack couldnt be happier.

"What was the real reason you asked me out here tonight?" Pitch asked.

"Well... I do have a motive, but we arent to the place I want yet." Jack said as they continued to dodge fallen trees and rocks.

"Are we at least close?" Pitch asked, getting impatient.

Jack smirked, jumping down from a log of a fallen tree. "We are. Come on." He grabbed hold of Pitch's hand, bringing him to the spot he wanted. A very small clearing with a pond, flowers and the sky above them. It was a very, very small clearing but it gave the scene Jack pictured it would.

"Where did you find this place?" Pitch asked.

"I remembered it back when we were still human. I meant to bring you here forever ago but we never had the chance." Jack explained.

"Its beautiful." He bent down and kissed Jack, running a hand through his hair. Jack kissed back. When he pulled away Pitch smirked.

"I wanted the scene to be perfect, like yours was to me." Jack whispered. He stepped back, fishing into his pocket. "Close your eyes and hold out your hand." Jack said. He didnt even know if the ring was going to fit Pitch, but he hoped it does.

Pitch looked a bit skeptical but obliged anyways. Closing his eyes, he held out his hand. Jack grabbed the ring, looking at his ring finger he gulped. Grabbing hold of Pitch's hand, he slid the ring on, stepping back.

"Open your eyes." Jack stepped back, hoping to see his full reaction.

Pitch opened his eyes, looking down at the ring on his hand. His face was unreadable as he stared at the ring, twisting it to read the cursive words. Jack waited in anticipation for a reaction.

Then Pitch did it. He jumped forward and wrapped his hands around Jack, picking him up from the ground he kissed him. Jack was stunned, but kissed back as well, wrapping his arms around Pitch's neck.

"Its perfect." He whispered in between the kisses.

Jack chuckled. "It shows how much I love you. Now we both have tokens from eachother."

"Guess we really are perfect." They continued to kiss, Jack's whole body sparked with happiness.

Never in his life did he expect to be this happy. Both of them. Especially Pitch. Years of being secluded by both population and the Guardians he thought he'd never find love or happiness again. Now he had everything and that's all he could ask for.

A/N: the next chapter will have a couple months jump in it just and fyi! I hope you are staying safe out there!!!