Chapter 1 - First Day

well for all you Fred and George lovers who take after my own heart. i am going to write a fan fiction for you. hopefully you will like it please leave your comments if you want and vote if you like =)

____________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1

            I walked swiftly through the bustling Kings Cross station with my trunk, trying to find platform 9 and 3/4, and I can tell you know, it's not very easy. My tiny tawny owl wouldn't stop screeching and I hit nearly everyone with either my trunk or my rucksack. I was so happy when I saw platforms 9 and 10 in front of me eventually that I nearly cried, but that would just make more of a scene and all though I like attention, I actually wanted to be on time for school. I checked my watch; it was ten o'clock so I had time to find an empty carriage and sit down and just relax. That was until I started my fifth year at Hogwarts of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I was transferring from my old school because I was too much for them to handle apparently. I loved pulling pranks on people and everyone loved me for it. I had pulled a fair few dangerous pranks in my life, and the only reason why I hadn't been kicked out before was because I was the cleverest kid in the school. But I crossed the line when I blew up the heads room. The short version of it is that you should never; ever mix dung beetles with a certain variety of potions.

            I quickly checked to see if anyone was watching me before I ran at the brick wall of 9 and 3/4 and came through to the other side where a few families were scattered about. My parents came here so they told me how to get onto the platform; I was quite upset at how they weren't here but because my Mother worked at the Ministry of Magic and my Father was an Aura it was hard to take time off. I dragged my trunk over to one of the carriages and tried pulling on the trunk behind me. After a few attempts it became suspiciously light and I turned around and was met with a mass of red hair by two twins.

            "Hello!" Said one of the twins helping me put my bag on the train.

            "Er hey?" I said unsure of them.

            "I'm Fred." He said putting his hand out for me to shake and I just caught a glimpse of a hand buzzer in the palm of his hand so I waved instead.

            "And I'm George." Said his equally freckly and red headed twin. He too put his hand out and had a hand buzzer in it so I waved cheerily again. The raised an eyebrow at me at the same time and I giggled.

            "Thanks for helping me with my bag." I said and pulled it into the train and I saw some small plump woman run up o the boys. She too had red hair and a friendly looking face that was now scowling at the boys.

            "Fred, George! I've been looking for the both of you! I need to check your trunks." She then noticed I was watching her scowled the boys and she turned a warm smile onto me. "Hello dear. A little old for a first year aren't you?"

            "Yeah, I'm a fifth year, I'm transferring here." I smiled back at her and she chuckled.

            "Oh so you're in these two useless boys year then. Don't let them give you hell." She warned me and managed to look friendly at me but scowling at them.