Chapter 8 - Christmas (Snape's P.O.V)

I was bored and thought i was going to my dads for the first week of the holiday so i couldn't upload for ages so i wrote this. turns out im not so i will upload as per usual. i hope you like this one. its completley out of Snape and Dumbledores character but i thought it would be good to see what snape did for chrsitmas for some reason. anyways enjoy.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 8

Snape's P.O.V.

            "Haha Dumbledore! I downed my shot wa-hey before you!" I hiccupped and the fire whiskey burned my throat as I downed it. Hahaha who says I don't know how to party? I bring the freaking parties!

            "Well done Severus! The champion as usual." He slurred his words and smiled drunkenly at me. I grinned back and the room swayed around me. Woah! Was the room on a ship or something?! I swear when we walked into the hogs head it wasn't on a boat! Oh my god! Someone stole the bloody pub! Oh my god!

            "Albus! Albus!" I gripped the front of his robes worried.

            "What?" He smiled at me and his breath stunk of alcohol.

            "Someone stole the Hogs Head and put it on a ship! The damn room is swaying! We need to get off and warn everyone!" I shouted and Albus just sat there and smiled dreamily at nothing in particular.

            "Now, now Snapey Wapey! Calm –" hiccup "down! No one stole the pub. It's where it was when we came in. Maybe we should get you back to the castle." He bounded up quickly and swayed on the spot. Hahahahahahahaha Dumbledore is soooooo pissed! Hehe! We've had the same amount of drinks and I'm not wasted! Hahaha it's probably because I'm not a light weight like him hahahaha. I jumped up next to him and the room swayed again.

            "Shit Albus! We are defiantly on a boat! I ca feel it! Can't you feel it?!" I begged him gripping the front of his robes.

            "Shhhh." He slurred putting his finger over his mouth and his eyes darted around the pub. "Can't you hear that?"

            "What?" I whispered looking around too.

            "The noise! It's right –" I leaned in a little more, "BANG!" He shouted in my face making me jump and fall over and knock a few glasses of the tables around me and coat me in more alcohol. I got up and Albus was laughing his socks off. Silly old man.

            "Let's go!" I grumbled and linked him and we swayed out the door singing to some Christmas carols.

When we got outside the castle we where heading towards the dungeons still singing merrily when we came to a stop at the top of my stairs.

            "Hey Albussy. Can I tell you a secret?" I whispered and hiccupped.

            "Sevvy! Course you can mateyo!" Albus sang happily his eyes were all dreamy.

            "Good because I think –" I looked around and hiccupped, "I think I like someone! Isn't that crazy?!" I laughed.

            "Great! You've been missing Lily for like years! Who's the lucky girly goo then?! Or is it a guy? Because if it's me I just done swing that way. Much." Dumbledore rambled on making me slightly impatient. I put one hand on his shoulder and looked into his wrinkled eyes. Wait no! The eyes aren't wrinkled. How creepy would that be? No no his face was wrinkled his eyes were in the middle of his face though. I think I don't have a ruler to measure them. Oh you know what I just wannna go to bed now! "Yo Snape-ster! Answer me! Who is the lucky chicas?" Oh yeah that's what I was supposed to tell Dumbledore wasn't it?

            "I'll give you the initials. B K. Hahahahahahahahahahaha night night Dumbley Wumbley!" I laughed as he staggered off down the corridor.

            "Hey Snape! Wanna see a trick?!" He shouted.

            "Yeah!"

            "Good!" He bent over and pulled his robes up his bag and pulled his underwear down right before he pulled the biggest bunch of flowers from his bum!

            "Well done Albus!" I clapped enthusiastically and he bowed and nearly fell over.

            "Night night Severus!" He shouted to me and I walked down to where my room was and collapsed on the bed with a massive grin on my face.

______________________________________________________________________

hope you enjoyed it! it was very short i know but im writing the next chapter anyways. please vote and comment and a big happy birthday to daniel Radcliff who is 22 today!!!!! =D ( funny snape picture on the side)