Chapter 3 - Date Night

heres the next chapter updated soon as promised. hope you enjoy it please vote and comment =)

____________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3

The rest of the day went pretty fast. People were coming up to me asking if I had really destroyed Snape's desk and every time they asked that Fred and George would say yeah and explain how it happened. The only people who didn't congratulate me on it were the Slytherin's, but who cares about them anyway? We were in the common room and Fred and George were discussing new products they could sell for their business so I was sitting with Harry, Hermione and Ron. Hermione was shouting at Ron (again) for leaving his Astrology homework to the last minute (again). I looked at Harry and he gave me a you – know – she's – going – to – do – it – for – him – anyway look (yes it was a long look), and I nodded back and got back to my Transfiguration homework. We were trying to turn a book into a parrot, then into a pocket watch, then back to a book. I had done it so many times now but I still found it quite funny to watch.

            "So how is your first day here?" Harry asked and I changed the pocket watch back into a book and put it in my bag.

            "It's really good. I mean apart from this morning. How did you find your first day?" I asked.

            "Stressful, everyone knew me when I didn't know my self, and kept on asking me questions about my scar," When he said that he patted his fringe nervously, "But I thought it was ok too. I mean I had Ron to help me round because his entire family went here." He said and at that point Ron let out the most disgusting belch I had ever heard.

            "Oh yeah. You were one lucky boy having a friend like him. If you didn't get in there first who knows what kind of best friend he could've had." I said wrinkling my nose in disgust as Harry laughed at Hermione beating him over the back of the head with a heavy looking book.

            "Yeah well, apart from that he is quite a good laugh. And Hermione is great for homework –" He began before Hermione cut in.

            "Hey! If I didn't help you two, you would still be in your first year!" She snapped.

            "And we love you for it Hermione." Ron said innocently and Hermione went red.

            "Yeah well get back to your homework, you're not getting round me that easily." She leant over the book and began to try and explain what was happening but Ron just looked bored. Poor guy. There was a slight tapping noise coming from the window near me and Harry so I opened it and a school owl flew through and dropped a letter on Fred and Georges lap. I looked over to them as they opened it. I couldn't quite read the writing all I could see was a lot of green ink. When the twins had finished with it they gave it to me.

            "What's this for?" I asked them.

            "We have detention with Snape." George said sulking.

            "Ha ha on you." I laughed.