Chapter 24 - Malfoy the Little Weasle

few things to say. 1) did everyone have a nice bonfire night? 2) my thoughts and prayers go out to the people who were involved in a serious accident on the M5 friday and 3) i love ed sheeran's song sofa so its on the side for you to listen to if you like. i would recommend you do because its FAB!!! =)

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 24

                “BROOKE KELLY AND FRED WEASLEY GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!” I was rudely awoken from my peaceful sleep by a screaming noise coming from downstairs.

                “Oh dear.” I whispered to no one and shrunk under my duvet. I heard stomping of feet coming up the stairs and I lay flat on the bed, maybe they wouldn’t find me. The duvet was ripped off of me and I was met with a very red and very, very angry Rosie. “Morning!” I said weakly and waved my fingers at her slightly. She grabbed them and bent them back making me sit upright and try to pull my fingers out of her grasp.

                “DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW EMBARRASSED I WAS THIS MORNING?!” She shouted in my face.

                “My fingers are breaking Rosie! Let me go!” I shouted worried about my fingers future. She looked down to her hand before letting go. “Thanks. Now why are you so embarrassed?”

                “I FELL ASLEEP ON GEORGE AND YOU AND FRED JUST LEFT US THERE! YOU KNO HOW I FEEL ABOUT NEW PEOPLE!” She shouted going red in the face.

                “Yeah well I thought I was doing you a favour, you like him and he seems to like you so I thought if I left you two alone you could bond. Er did you... bond?” I asked her tentatively hiding my hands from her. She went a scarlet colour and seemed to fold in on herself.

                “Yeah well maybe...” She mumbled.

                “So you DID ‘bond’!” I exclaimed and grinned at her very embarrassed face as she sat down on the edge of my bed.

                “Yeah but then I freaked out, got up and ran out of the room! Then I went back after I calmed down and he was gone so I started shouting for you and Fred.” She looked really downcast and I hugged her awkwardly because I was hugging her at an angle with a duvet between us.

                “Oh honey, I’m sure he’ll come round. He was probably just as embarrassed as you, probably more so because you bailed out on him.” I pointed out gently.

                “Yeah suppose.” She shrugged then put her head in her hands. “What am I going to do?” She whined.

                “Find him and apologise?” I suggested.

                “And say what?”

                “Sorry for bailing out on you after our kiss, I think you’re a big hunk and I would love to see you more. Hopefully all of you next time.” I suggested innocently and she smacked me round the back of the head making me laugh. “Ok, ok maybe not. Look its Sunday we can all spend an easy day together and you and George can get to know each other a little more.”

                “Yeah that’s a good idea.” She perked up.

                “What time is it?” I asked her.

                “Half seven.”

                “You woke me up at half seven on a freaking Sunday?!” I screamed at her then looked around the dorm. Where was everyone?