Chapter 23 - Boo!

READ THE NOTE AT THE BOTTOM PLEASE! IT'S VERY IMPORTANT!!!! THANKS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 23

                “So tell me. What exactly happened between the three of you?” Professor Dumbledor asked. Word had gotten out about Claudia giving Fred the potion and the news spread like wild fire soon everyone was coming up to me and George and apologising for what they said.

                “Well i thought Fred was acting like a jerk -” I began before Fred intterupted me.

                “Which i apologised for later on.”

                “Yeah, then me and George sort of got together to see what would happen but it didn’t matter becuase Claudia was with him. Then after a couple of weeks I was in potions and a girl, Rosie Clark, told me what she thought was up with him and so i went off to find him.”

                “The potion was wearing thin by then and i could take control of myself so i tried to leave her and find Brooke but Claudia wasn’t having any of it and kept of hanging onto me and apologising for what she did.” Fred carried on.

                “Then I found them in the great hall and waited to see what was going on. At some point Fred shook her off and left leaving her standing in the middle of the floor.” I carried on.

                “Then i saw Brooke walking over to her but Claudia ran after Fred, i don’t think she saw Brooke, then she slipped and fell on the floor and was knocked unconcious for a bit.” George gave Dumbledor the edited version of the story, we decided it would be safer to do that so no one, apart from Claudia hopefully, would be expelled or fired.

                “So where did Snape come into this?” Dumbledore asked looking over his half moon spectales at us.

                “Well at the end of the lesson he came up to find her becuase she looked really worried and just took off near the end of the lesson, so when he found Brooke he saw Claudia next to her and Brooke told him to give her something for her head. He did after a while.” Dumbledore chuckled at his last remark.

                “Professor Snape isn’t one of the most... how do i put this... one of the most giving people i know.” Dumbledore said smiling kindly at us, is eyes dancing with humour.

                “You can say that again.” Fred and George chorused and i had to laugh.

                “So did anything else happen?” He asked me.

                “Well she admitted that she had given Fred a potion and laughed in my face. So i did hit her.” I admitted and he shook his head.

                “You do know that beating a fellow student is not allowed in this school don’t you Miss Kelly?” He asked me kindly but firmly.

                “I do and i won’t happen again. But in my defence she did steal Fred and give him a potion that is banned to consume in this school, so i do think that I had a right to hit her.” I said fairly and he chuckled.

                “I do think that is fair, but don’t do it again.” He smiled at me and i nodded. “Well i think i have enough now, so if you would kindly return to your dorm i would appreciate it.” He said and so we left with mixed feelings. I think we were slighlty tense from lying to him point blank but happy that she should get punished.