Chapter 15 - The Worst Day Ever

im using my friends internet becuase im staying over at hers for a week so i can still upload! this one is pretty good ive been told so please enjoy! =)

______________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 15

I yawned and stretched before checking the time on my watch.

            "Morning Brooke." Hermione said and I rolled over and saw her reading a book.

            "How long have you been up for?" I asked her.

            "Not long. A couple of minutes." I rolled onto my back and looked up at the ceiling. The sun was shinning through and I could smell the grass and flowers outside and hear the buzz of a bee. It was very tranquil and nice to just think about things.

            "Do you think the others are up yet?" I asked her.

            "Harry and the twins are. I heard them before, I doubt Ron is though." She said not looking up from her book.

            "What are you reading?" I asked after a moment of silence.

            "My potions book. There's this one potion I think is really hard to do." She furrowed her eyebrows in concentration.

            "Want me to help you?" I offered.

            "Sure. Please. It would help a lot." I shuffled over in my sleeping bag like a big caterpillar or flobber worm over to her, not letting a single bit of air inside the sleeping bag because it was slightly nippy. "You look ridiculous." She laughed at me and I shuffled a little more grinning at her and she laughed again.

            "Right what are you stuck on?" For the next couple of minutes I helped her do a potion that looked really simple to do, but when you actually got round to doing it, it was quite complex. But I had done it so many times it was second nature to me. And by the end of it Hermione had got the hang of how you do it. "Great! I actually get it now! Snape wouldn't explain it to me so I was completely lost." She hugged me thanks and closed the book. "I think I can hear the boys outside. Do you want to go out?"

            "Yeah." I stretched and yawned before getting out of my sleeping bag. "Hey guys!" I said when I got outside and we walked over to Fred, George and Harry.

            "Morning Brook!" Fred and George said grinning cheekily at me. I looked worriedly at Hermione.

            "Do I have something on my face?" I asked her.

            "No."

            "Just relax Brooke." Fred said coming over and putting his arm around my shoulders and dragging out the word relax which made me tense up a little more. "Trust me." He grinned at me and I whimpered slightly. "Look let's wake Ron up and get some food to eat ok?"