Chapter 2 - Potions

heres the next chapter. i might upload another tomorrow if your luck and can i say thanks to everyone who has commented on the story i didnt expect it to be that popular. so yeah thanks and vote and comment =)

______________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2

We quickly ran the opposite way to where the rest of the Gryffindor's were going and hid behind a phoenix statue just as Professor Snape went skulking off towards where the dungeons were.

            "Snape's gone to the dungeons." I whispered and pointed out.

            "Yeah so?" Fred whispered to me as George was busy rooting through his pockets.

            "Er well I thought we were going that way?" I asked. He looked at me as if I was stupid so I shut up pretty quick.

            "That's part of the fun!" He whispered and George pulled out some scrap of paper from his pocket and drew his slightly battered wand out with it.

            "Found it!" He whispered and Fred looked at it with a mischievous glint in his eye.

            "Found what?" I asked.

            "This, my friend, is the Marauders Map. This is by far, the greatest thing ever made!" George said grinning from ear to ear lighting his whole face up.

            "Ok…" I said slowly and Fred sighed.

            "It lets you see where everyone is at all times. Teachers, students and ghosts. And it shows you all the secret passages out of the school and into Hogsmeade." Fred explained and I grinned slowly.

            "Wow! That's amazing!" I said and grabbed the map. I turned it over a couple of times but it just looked like a spare piece of parchment. "Were you joking around? It looks like a spare piece of parchment." I said and handed it back sadly.

            "No watch." They pointed their wands into the middle of the parchment and said in unison, "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." And from where the wands were ink stretched across the parchment and quickly formed a map. I laughed at how amazing it was and bounced up and down.

            "Someone's happy." George laughed and put his hand back in his pocket.

            "I am! Can we go now?" I said excitedly.

            "No look Filch is heading this way." Fred pointed to the map and there was a banner saying Filch on it above some foot prints that were moving towards where we were. I looked up and at that moment I saw Filch glaring at us.

            "You three get out from behind there! If I catch you again I will send you to Professor McGonagall." We walked calmly out from behind the statue and Fred shoved the map into his pocket discreetly.