Chapter 16 - Sorry, This Is The Worst Day Ever

i tried to upload this cha[ter before but it didn't work for some reason so im trying again hope you enjoy it =)

___________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 16

The rest of the week flew by and before I knew it we were back on the train heading back to Hogwarts.

            "Honey, promise me that you will write to me to tell me if anything happens between you and Snape please." Mum whispered in my ear hugging me close.

            "I promise." I whispered back.

            "Or you could just write to us whenever you can." Dad said hugging me.

            "Will do." I smiled and headed towards the train.

            "Nice to meet you again son." My Dad said shaking Fred's hand.

            "Same here sir." He said then he was pulled into my Mums arms and looked at me worried and my Dad and I had to try and hide our sniggers.

            "Please take care of her." My Mum said, completely oblivious to the fact that she was making him uncomfortable.

            "Honestly Mrs Kelly, she takes care of me." He said when she released him.

            "That's my Brooke." Dad said and ruffled my hair. The train whistled and Fred helped me onto the train with my trunk. "Keep safe!" He shouted as the train moved away from the station.

            "You too! Love you Dad!" I shouted back and waved and so did Fred politely. When they were out of sight we took our seats with George and the other's who where in some deep debate. "What's going on?" I asked Hermione who was reading her potions book again.

            "They're arguing over who was the first person to touch the Hippogriffs." She sighed not looking up from the book.

            "Seriously?" She nodded and I rolled my eyes at how sad it was.

            "Brooke! Will you tell these three that I was the first to touch the hippogriffs?!" George whined.

            "I would if it was true." I said.

            "What?!"

            "Ah ha! See it was me!" Ron shouted.

            "Er no Ron. It was Fred." I said.

            "See?! See?! It was me!" Fred said pointing and laughing in the others faces.

            "When?" The others demanded.

            "When I er… went funny." I mumbled not wanting to remember that day.

            "That doesn't count though! He wasn't with everyone else!" George protested.

            "So? There were no rules about it being a club thing." Fred shouted back.

            "You want a piece of me?!" George shouted and Fred dived at him and they wrestled on the floor shouting and swearing and Ron and Harry were shouting 'Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!' so I sat down next to Hermione who was opposite the boys and pulled out a book and started to read as well. Whenever they rolled near us we lifted our feet up so they could roll underneath us without them knocking us then put them back down when they passed us.