Chapter 12 - Fight and Flight

heres the next chapter it may drag but i just want it to hurry up and get to her birthday and then the holidays becuase ive got a few good ideas for them. so please stick with me and just enjoy it =)

____________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 12

            "You do not play rendezvous after hours on the school grounds Mr Weasley, Miss Kelly –"Snape scowled us.

            "Look it's not like it was anything terrible. It's not like you can give us detention for it or anything." I interjected. He shut up and seemed to deliberate for a while.

            "Fine, but 20 house points will be taken off you –"

            "What?!" Fred cut in looking aghast.

            "Each and you will be sitting in different seats in my class so you're not near each other. How does that sound?" He smirked at us.

            "There's no need for it!" Fred shouted.

            "I think there is. You two spend a lot of time with one another and I think you need to be separate."

            "That's no reason to do that though!" Fred shouted looking seriously wound up.

            "There is and it's been done, so starting Monday Miss Kelly will be sitting at the desk at the front and you shall remain in your usual seat." He turned to leave to go back to his greasy grotto before he quickly turned round. "Don't forget your detention at nine tomorrow and remind your brother." As soon as he was out of earshot and we were halfway up the stair case to the common room Fred started flipping.

            "Just because he can't get a girl he has to spoil everyone else's time!"

            "Fred –" I tried to speak but he cut in again.

            "I mean come on! All he does is stalk you and wallow in self pity in his office!"

            "Fred –" I tried again.

            "And who is he to tell us that we can't sit together?!"

            "I've cut my head off! Oh look it's rolling away!" I tried to get his attention by chatting random rubbish but he still wouldn't listen.

            "He needs to get over himself!"

            "Fred I'm going out with Danny White." I tried. That got his attention and he spun round to face me.

            "What?! Since when were you going out with Danny White?!"

            "I was only kidding Fred. I've been trying to talk to you for ages but you were in a rant. I even said I chopped my head off and it rolled away and you wouldn't listen to that."

            "Oh sorry. Are you sure you're not going out with Danny White?" I glared at him as we walked through to the deserted common room. "Ok! Only asking! So what did you want to say?"

            "Can we not talk about Snape? It's depressing me." Well that was true but I left out the reason why. I mean anyone is capable of love even Snape and I felt bad that Fred was tearing him apart when the man hadn't gotten over the death of his first love. God all this thinking about emotional mushy stuff is making me uncomfortable. I have problems with dealing with my emotions.