Chapter 21 - Plan Night

apologise for not uploading in a while becuase i have been very busy redoing a years worth of work becuase its all dissapeared on me from all of my subjects. but that doesn't give anyone the right to verbally assult me, im not bothered if you unfan me but verbally assult me again and i will report you. So on that note please try and enjoy. its very short for which i apologise in advance

____________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 21

            "So you punched him in the face?!" Howled George when we were back in the common room. I had just gotten back to the classroom and I was telling Fred and George all about how I beat Draco Malfoy to the floor after insulting my Dad and George was nearly rolling on the floor laughing whilst Fred sat there with a face of stone.

            "And made his nose bleed?"

            "Yup. The stupid git annoyed me." I shrugged nonchalantly and grinning.

            "See now if we did that we would be killed by Snape. But because he's your –"

            "Fred!" I snapped quickly sending him a warning look because I didn't want George to know he was my real Father.

            "What? He's your what?" George asked us.

            "Nothing." I said quickly.

            "Seriously what?" He pestered.

            "Nothing George!" I snapped then felt mean for snapping at him and he looked at me hurt and confused. "Sorry for snapping your head off George." I said and he smiled cheekily at me.

            "It's no problem just tell me he's your what?"

            "He's nothing." I said at the same time as Fred said "He's her Father." We both looked at him. Me with fury at him and George with confusion and humour.

            "Nice one Fred, haha but really he's your what?" George asked chuckling at the 'he's her Father' comment.

            "He's nothing." I growled at Fred who just looked back at me with a blank expression. What is with him?

            "Is he really your Father? But I thought your Father was…"

            "My Dad is dead." I said firmly.

            "You can tell me –" He began before I interrupted him.

            "My Dad is dead George." I said firmly and I felt my eyes well up.