Chapter 13 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

this chapter isnt as long as my others but hopefully its as good as them! I hope you enjoy it and like to read my story. im rambling so i will stop now and let you get on with it all you kind people =)

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 13

"Brooke! Wake up!" Ginny bounded on my bed making me jolt awake and shit myself.

            "What?! Huh?! Why?!" I mumbled sleepily and tried to go back to sleep but she shook me.

            "It's your birthday you idiot! Get up!" She shouted. Oh yeah! It's my birthday! I jumped out of bed excitedly.

            "Yeah! It's my birthday!" I danced excitedly doing my birthday dance.

            "Happy birthday Brooke!" Hermione said coming over and sitting on my bed. "Here's your birthday present." She handed me a package.

            "You shouldn't have!" I said and opened the present anyway. There were several boxes of my favourite chocolates and a turquoise silk scarf. "Oh wow! The scarf is beautiful Hermione! Thank you!" I hugged her and put the scarf on. "It doesn't go with my pj's but it looks pretty good!" She laughed.

            "I'm glad you like it. Hurry up and get changed. We're all going over to the Hogs Head in about an hour." She handed me a pile of clothes and her and Ginny left to go downstairs so I quickly changed and brushed my teeth before getting my scarf and running downstairs. When I got down I was pulled into a pair of arms and kissed enthusiastically. This should've creeped me out but I knew it was Fred because he was the only one who sent sparks through me.

            "Happy birthday!" He said enthusiastically.

            "Finally I get to find out what you got me!" I said and kissed him quickly before getting down and everyone laughed.

            "So you don't want me you just want my present?"

            "Yeah! Where is it?" I asked bouncing up and down eagerly. He chuckled and held me down.

            "Calm down. I'll show you when we get to the Hogs Head."

            "Awww! But I wanna know now!" I whined.

            "You'll find out soon enough! We're going to grab something to eat first then head over ok?" I sighed and nodded. "Good. Wanna lift?" I nodded so he chucked me on his back and the twins, musketeers, Ginny and I headed to the dining hall. When we got through Fred and George started singing Happy Birthday very loud and very, very obnoxiously. At the end of it the hall clapped and cheered and did 'hip, hip hooray' much to my embarrassment. I tried to hide between Fred's shoulder blades but he kept on laughing at me. When we sat down at our table I thought about doing a runner or hiding under the table, but as soon as I saw the food my stomach rumbled so I decided to suck it up and eat the food, as fast as possible so we could leave faster. "Hey, hey Brooke. Slow down! You'll choke. Then you won't be able to see what I got you." I stopped eating and swallowed. The man had a point. I did want to know what he got me. "See? Now eat slowly." He dragged out the word slowly and carried on eating some bacon so I got back to my fruit salad. I'm not some health freak girl who doesn't eat anything over two calories per meal. I just like to keep healthy and for some reason I can't eat toast and cereal of a morning with feeling sick.

            "Can we go now?" I asked when we were all done.

            "Fine let's go." He laughed and took my hand.