Chapter 27 - Final Chapter of Year 5

heres the final chapter of this story. the newone should be up in the new year. Ill upload this story when ive done the next one. Does anyone want to give me any ideas on what to call the next story? If you do tell me them and the best one i find will be mentioned in the first chapter =)

_________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 27

It was the last night of the year and the twins had thrown a party in celebration of everyone. We had done all of our OWLs (which were alot easier than i anticipated), or NEWTs or made it through our first year unharmed. Everyone was in high spirits apart from Professor Lupin, Snape had announced loudly over the Slytherin table that he was a werewolf which i thought was uncalled for. He was the best Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher i had ever had and Snape had to screw it up. I was mad at him until he finally agreed (after much pestering from me) that i could stay at his for half the summer holidays and we could get to know each other a little more outside of school. Then he said he would drop me off at the Weasley half way through the holiday so i could stay with them for the other half of the holiday, so all in all i was really looking forward to the holidays.

"Hey Brooke fancy a dance?" Fred asked me standing with his hand out to me.

"I don't dance." I protested but he pulled me up anyway and we went over to the crowds of people who were all dancing close to each other. "Why do you do this to me?" I whined.

"Because i love you." He said innocently and grinned at me as we swayed to the music.

"Well could you love me a little less please?" I asked him and he chuckled at me.

"No, it would be too boring not being able to see your annoyed face." He flicked my nose and i rubbed it.

"Gee thanks." I grumbled.

"Look can you stop whining and enjoy the dancing for a while?" He asked me seriously for once so i went quiet and wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my waist and we slow danced until everyone had gone to bed. "Wow. I don't think i've ever know you to be so quiet." Fred said smiling down at me.

"I know me neither." I yawned and stretched. "It was nice though." I said.

"See I said you would like it didn't I?" He grinned at me.

"Shut up. I'm off to bed." I said and he followed me heading upstairs as well to bed.

"I'll see you in the morning." He said and kissed me lightly making my head spin and butterfly's dance in my stomach before pulling away and grinned at me.

"Night." I mumbled feeling slightly dazed and headed off to bed and dreamt of a series of different things.

*

"Brooke. Get up we need to get a move on." I woke up to Rosie shaking me.

"What time is it?" I whined.

"Half eight. We need to pack and have breakfast don't forget." She said and left so i got up slowly and stretched before getting ready still half asleep.

"Morning georgous." Fred said bounding over to me as i sleepily walked down the stairs. I just grunted in reply and dragged him by his hand to get some breakfast in me and wake up some more. "Aw isn't my girlfriend such a gracious morning person." He joked and i head the griffindor common room chuckle and i just grunted again as we walked down to the dining room.

"Good sleep last night?" Rosie asked (from behind George so she could hide from me if i decided to hit her).

"No. Fred made me dance all night. It was horrible." Everyone laughed and i realised how pathetic i sounded so i ate my jammy toast and ignored everyone.

"Aw come on Brooke. Cheer up! You're coming to ours for half the holiday." He grinned at me excitedly and i couldn't help but grin at him wih the same amount of exciment. He was right, it would be fun to spend three weeks with him and his mental brother. Also Rosie was supposed to be coming down for the final week because George invited her (i cooed at that much to Rosie's embarrasment and annoyance).

"You're right. I can't wait for the summer. It doesnt seem like nearly a year has passed since i started here." I said and everyone went quiet. Alot can change in a year, i knew that more than anyone. Loosing my Dad then gaining a new one. Loosing part of my Mum then slowly gaining it back. Loosing a boyfriend then getting him back. I made friends, enemies, aquaintences and a hell of alot of messes but there's nothing i would change or regret because it's what makes me... well me, and no one can change that.

"What are you thinking of?" Fred asked me bumping our shoulders so i came out my track of thoughts and smiled up at him.

"That i have a wonderful boyfriend -" George and Rosie interrupted me by pretending to gag and chuckled amongst themselves.

"Great friends and a spare ginger." i said poking my tongue out at George who pretended to cut it off with a butter knife. "Hey i need my tongue!" i complained.

"What for? Talking our ears off? Or playing tonsil quidditch with my brother?" He teased.

"Hey at least we're not ashamed to be together, you two sneak around everywhere." i challanged them and they shut up and went red.

"Look enough with the arguments, we need to get our trunks in time for the train!" Hermione said in her usual bussiness like tone and everyone got ready to leave for the summer.

As we headed up the stairs i saw Snape walking out of the main entrance, when he saw me he said

"I'll see tomorrow." with a hint of a smile and i grinned at him and nodded eagerly before chasing after everyone. Yep i definatly couldn't wait for the summer holidays.

The End

_______________________________________________________________________________

i know that was a rubbish end but i wanted to do the summer holidays in the next story, but i do hope you enjoyed this story as much as i have read and heard and hope you all have a merry christmas and a happy new year! Xxx