Chapter 18 - Bye, Bye

heres the next chapter my friends. i wont be updating for a week so please enjoy the story so far and ill upload when i can =) i really want to see if i can get 3000 people to read this story and at least 100 votes on it, so can you help me acheive that please in anyway possible and it will be much appreciated thanks =)

____________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 18

Fred P.O.V.

The following day was pretty normal. We went to our usual classes. Got a handful of detentions from teachers, shouted at by Filch for throwing things at Mrs Norris and were shouted at for teasing several first years. It was always fun with George and Brooke we just messed around a lot but we had potions now and fun and laughter was a big no no in Snape's books. Depressing git.

            "Hey can I come and see your Dad after class Brooke?" George asked her.

            "Sure if you want." She shrugged but I could see that she looked happy that someone else was going. She really loved her Dad and so she was happy other people were visiting him even if it was only for a few minutes. That was the amazing thing about Brooke; she loved everyone so much and was nearly always happy. The only times I've seen her upset was over the Easter holidays, I still didn't know what was wrong with her about that, and when her Dad was in hospital and nearly died.

            We strolled into the dungeons, not late for once, and sat down in our usual seats. I gave Brooke a quick kiss on the cheek before taking my seat at the back. Snape glared at me as I walked to the back of the class but didn't say anything and I smirked a little at him.

            "One of these days that man is going to kill you." George said to me laughing at his face.

            "If I die, you're coming down with me Georgey." I laughed back.

            "But you can't! I will need to pick up the pieces and be a shoulder for Brooke to cry on when Snape kills you." He said innocently. I remember George telling me that he really liked Brooke when we first saw her but when she hung round with us he started to like her as a sister. But it didn't stop him making I'll tap that jokes and hitting on her occasionally, I know he only jokes about it and wouldn't really take her from me so I laugh along with it.

            "George get over it. She picked me." I put my tongue out at him.

            "Ah but when she says 'I love you Fred' she means 'I love you George'." He poked his tongue back at me.

            "You two put your tongues away!" Snape snapped at us and there were a few snickers around the room but me and George just rolled our eyes. "You will be doing an Invisible potion today." Why does the guy have such an oily voice? It's not even humanly possible to sound like that. I think he takes something for it.

            "What's an Invisible potion Sir?" Danny White asked and I involuntarily frowned at him.