Chapter 22 - And So You're Back From Outerspace

sorry for not uploading for a while but between homework, coursework, exams, a broken laptop that whiped everything off it's harddrive i couldnt do much so im sorry. and the first one that says what song the title came from the next chapter will be dedicated to them. ________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 22

The next couple of weeks were quite hard, for both me and George. People were still coming up to us saying we were cute together or abuse that i was a slut for going out with Fred's own brother and George got a very small amount of verbal abuse for taking advantage of his own brothers girlfriend. Either way it was a win lose situation. The only good thing that had come out of this was i had gotten over my Dads death and now spoke freely of him if someone asked me about it. This met i didn't have the counselling sesions with Snape, so instead he asked if i wanted to stay back after potions on a Friday just so we could talk or he could help me with any homework problems I had, i happily agreed and told George about it and he said he was cool with it as long as he didn't have to come and I had to laugh at him.

It was last lesson on Friday and i was in potions staring at a spot on the wall opposite me looking forward to the weekend. George said we should try and camp in the Shreiking Shack this weekend becuase it'lllook so cool in the full moon. I agreed straight away, i mean who wouldn't?! It sounds briliant! We laughed that maybe the werewolves will find us and try to eat us for tresspassing or something stupid like that.

"Right so everyone turn to page 711 and get to work or you'll have a detnetion with me after school!" I hadn't even ralised he had been talking as i had been to preocupied with a spider that was crawling down the wall to pay attention to him. "Miss Kelly are you ok?" He asked me walking over to me as everyone gathered their things together.

"Oh yeah, sorry i was watching a spider." I pointed to the spider on the wall stupidly then moved my hand back and pulled my cauldron and things out from my bag.

"Am i that boring that you have to watch a spider?" He asked sounding cool but i saw humour flashing through his eyes letting me know he was joking but wanted to keep his reputation untainted.

"Yeah sir, that is definatley it." I said rolling my eyes and realised i didn't have my potion to make so i couldn't start. I looked up at him and he smirked at me slighlty so i gave him a flat look.

"Here's the potion i need you to make. Someone want's me to make it for them, but i don't see why i need to make it when i have a student who is more than capable of making it for me." I growled at his arrogance but took the piece of paper he handed out to me and he smirked at me slightly before walking off. I sighed and got the ingredients together and sighed as i didn't know what it was called and didn't have a clue what it did but i started on it anyway.

"Er excuse me." Someone whispered to my left.

"Yeah?" I asked a petite red haired girl with a very pretty heart shaped face and sparkling green eyes. She looked a bit like a baby tiger i thought.

"Er can you give me a hand with something please?" She asked me and i nodded.

"Sure." I said and moved over to her desk. "Why didn't you ask Snape?" I whispered to her and she looked at me like i was really stupid for asking that question. "Yeah i know sorry, stupid question." I laughed and she chuckled nervously to my side. "So what did you want help with then?" I asked.

"Do you know how to do this?" She asked and pointed to a bit in the potion that i had found at first to be quite hard but was actually quite easy to do.

"Yeah, it is quite hard but you'll get the hang of it." I quickly showed her how to slice the berry into ten equal sizes using one of my own then handed her the silver knife so she could have a go. It took a couple of tried but she got the hang of it after the third berry.