Chapter 25 - Secrets Unfold

well the story is getting closer to the end about five or six more chapters should do it i think so please enjoy this chapter

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 25

"Draco you little weasel!" I screamed as i ran around the school looking fr the little termite. "Where the hell are you?!"

"Hey Brooke Malfoy has told -" Fred began before i cut him off s he jogged with me to keep up.

"I know what he's done he's told the school that Snape is my Dad. Oh where is the little shit?" I growled and turned a corner.

"I haven't seen him but he's but posters all over the notice boards, look see?" He pointed out at a piece of parchment on the wall with me hugging Snape saying 'Daddy!'.

"Oh my god!" I screamed and tried to rip the picture down but it wouldn't buge. "Oh my god." I whined and i heard people whisper as the walked past me and i turned on them. "Oi you two!" The two small ravenclaws looked at me with worried expressions. "Have you two seen Draco Malfoy?" I asked them and they nodded and pointed back down the corridor i had just come down. "Thank you." I said and ran off.

"Is it true?" One shouted after me.

"Yeah!" I admitted. Might as well admit it now seeing as everyone knows. Then i saw a little rat with blond hair and emerald green robes on up ahead of me. "Draco Malfoy! I'm coming to kill you!" I shouted and he spun round and yelped before running down the corridor but i was faster so i rugby tackled him to the floor (my muggle cousin taught me that sport, it reminded me of Quidditch but not as fun), and sat on him so he couldn't run away.

"Got him then?" Fred asked bent over breathing hard.

"Yeah. Now Malfoy what the hl do you want with me?" I demanded as he squirmed trying to break free from me.

"Nothing. Nothing at all. Will you get off me now?" He demanded.

"No. Why did you do this to me?"

"Because i hate you. It's as simple as that." He said. "Now wait until i get you expelled." He snickered and looked really ridiculous because i was sat on him and he couldn't move.

"For what? Sitting on you? I can get you expelled easily." I pointed out.

"How?"

"Snape is your head of year and you've made a mockery of him so he has the right to expel you." Malfoy's face lost all it's smugness and what little colour it did have.

"Oh no."

"Oh yes." I smirked at him, still sitting on him.

"What am i going to do?"

"I don't know. Why don't you get your beloved father to help you?" I said sarcastically.

"That could work!" He said brightly.

"What is going on here? Brooke... are you... are you sitting on Malfoy?" Professor McGonagall asked with a ludicrous tone to her voice.

"Yeah, he told everyone -"

"I know what he has said but i don't think you're making the situation any better by sitting on him." She pointed out.

"Fine." I said and got up and Malfoy quickly jumped up after me and fixed his robes.

"I have told Professor Dumbledore about your anticts and he said he wants you both in his office now." Malfoy marched on ahead and Fred walked alongside me. "Weasley, stay." She commanded.