Chapter 8

Simone

Today is my 21st birthday I am so excited so me and my girls are going by mom and dad for my bday bash then we hitting the club so my so called fiancee messaged me and said get ready I am taking you to out shopping and for breakfast and lunch so I got up and took a shower and went and picked a flowery sundress with my mk sandals and of course a purse to go with all my essential stuff I did a simple makeup with foundation eye shadow ,liner and mascara and lipstick I put my hair into a neat sock bun after fixing myself I heard a horn so I grabbed my purse grabbed my keys and went to the front door opening it stepping outside and locking it going towards JJ Audi 8 and hopping into the passenger seat and he drove off towards Ihop and we arrived shortly .

We exit his car and went inside I Hop and the host led us to our seats and told us that our waitress will be with us shortly so we started to talk and the more we talked we bond I feel like I am falling in love with this man and the thing is our wedding is two weeks away so I am glad everything is done I just need to give out the invitations and call the caterers to remind them I have my dress and shoes and jewelry and my brides maid have their dress and shoes and accessories and mom has her dress and dad has his tux and JJ parents as well so not worried .

Hi sexy what can I get you to day this ugly looking waitress with red ,blue and yellow hair said

Um B*tch my fiance and I would like a new waitress come up here with ya ugly a** Tonisha and looking like the damn jungle with this color looking weave go do something with ya self and we would like a new waitress boo boo kitty I said

So another waitress came and took our orders so we waited for our food and shortly it came out we ate and talk then we went out shopping to the mall I mean he got me everything and a diamond necklace and earrings and a bracelet and my birthday outfit for tonight I was happy then we went to red lobsters and ate and talk so he says he has a surprise for me when we get married and that is the honeymoon I cannot wait and my wedding is like in three weeks so yeah .

I got dropped back home to get dress for whatever they are having for me so I strip out of my clothes and went in the tub scrubbing my body clean so I stepped out dried off and brushed my teeth and wash my face and plugged in my curling and flat iron so while those were heating I decided to my make up which consisted of foundation , red eye shadow matching my bodycon dress and my red lipstick ,eyeliner and mascara and that was it I flat ironed my hair then I put spiral curls in it and pinned it to the side after that I put on my dress and my red buckled wedges with diamonds across the straps and I grabbed my red matching clutch throwing in my cards,keys ,money ,cellphone and lipstick in my clutch and then I heard a horn letting me know that he was outside so I came downstairs to the front room area opening my front door and exiting and looking the door I hopped in his dodge charger and we were on our way to my birthday something .

We arrived to his club called lujuria (lust in spanish) so we walked in hand in hand and everyone yells surprise I buried my face in his chest because I was surprised wow so I hugged my mom and dad ambra and makelle and then JJ mamma and dad his crew and then the dj started saying the birthday girl is in the house then my song came on and I grabbed JJ hand and we started dancing and after a while me and my girls went to the bar and got peach ciroc shots and we took them one by one that sh*t burned my throat but I was having a blasts so far it was the best bday bash I ever had so the rest of the night my baby and I was enjoying ourselves we were snuggled up and cuddling and kissing on each other then all of a sudden my birthday came out it was red velvet with cream cheese frosting it had happy 21st birthday Simone and it had candles lit up so they sang happy birthday to me and I blew the candles so then they started cutting to cake to give out and then it was time for presents.

Babygirl it is your special day so here open this up my dad said and when I did open it up it was a set of car keys for a audi 8 I couldn't believe it then my husband to be got me a diamond jewelery set and he also got me a mercedes benz but it is parked at our home where we are going to be living I will still have my condo for purposes and I will also be his manager for his clubs and everything I will be his business partner yall I was happy when he told me that and mom got me designer clothes and shoes and gift certificates and my girls got me and my boo a honeymoon trip to Paris so I was happy so indeed I enjoyed my birthday and afterwards my baby was taking me to his house to spend the rest of my birthday with him I so want him to finger me I love it when he does it and by just talking bout it makes me horny yall.

I had a wonderful and magnificent birthday now it is time for me to go to my future home with my boo and spend the rest of my birthday with him cause I am in love with him yall anyhow you wont believe the wedding is in a week and I have everything prepared guys .

***********************************************************************************************

The end of the chapter please vote and comment and the next chapter will be the wedding ceremony pt1 of wedding bells guys please enjoy this chapter .