Chapter 28

Simone

After firing the girls yesterday my sister and I went home by me so she can get settle in I told JJ I fired  the hostess and two waitress and that I will be putting an ad out for new waitresses and a hostess also I found out who hired them it was also one of JJ's former hoes so I fired her as well and will be replacing her also .

So I am in the nursery bathing my baby girls Magic and Harmony and I look up at them and notice how I am great full  for them but I put a new diaper on both of them and changed them into their onesies with some socks on then I feed them with warm bottles of milk I brought with me then I burped them putting them back to sleep .

I left their room going into my sister's room and I noticed she was awake and not in the room so I went downstairs finding her in the kitchen cooking so I joined her helping her .cook breakfast .

Good morning sis how did you sleep in this big mansion in Atlanta I asked frying the bacon making sure it was crisp a little bit then I took them out working on the croissants then the eggs then I did the pancakes while she did the hash browns and sausage .

Simone 

Simonique

Simonique

back to the story 

After making breakfast we piled up our plates poured ourselves juice and sat down eating breakfast I know that I am still mad at JJ for keeping a secret and for hiring his hoes but he knows he is on punishment .

Girl I have decided that JJ is getting no kitty until I say so he want to try me and hire these hoes well wifey een giving him no kitty until he learn his lesson I told my sister.

Gurl I don't blame you and plus when we go back home go to his other business places and see if any unprofessional girls work there and fire them besides your his partner and can do whatever you please

I know and that is would I will do plus I am planning to buy like at least fifty forever 21 in La and here and some footlockers and do my own clothing and shoe line for women all sizes I told her as I continue eating my breakfast .

So where is my breakfast he said coming down the stairs with Maya handing her to me as he look at me and my sister enjoying breakfast .

On the stove you gotta take it up yourself and by the way them hoes een working for you because I fired them and JJ if I see a hoe again it is gonna be ya balls what go missing I whispered to him as he looked at me with apologizing eyes .

Babe I am sorry do what you want in all my business places I am so sorry babe he said pleading for me to forgive him .

I forgive you just do not do it again ok because when you do it I een ga be there to accept ya apology ok you een ga have a wife ok I said finishing my breakfast and feeding Maya some so I see she was already clean so I decided to go out with my sister and my kids .

So I got their carseat ready as I buckled them one by one with the help of my sister after that we hopped in the car but JJ gave me his card so you know I am going shopping me and my sis .

I parked in the parking lot at the mall coming out the car getting the strollers for my babies with my sister helping me  so I pushed Maya's stroller while Simonique pushed the twins stroller so we entered the mall going to Children Place buying dresses for Maya and the twins  ,I got like more onesies for the twins because they are growing out of the old ones and I got like some shirts and pants for Maya in a toddler size since she will be one soon so I went and cashed out the items then I got like six bags from MK and like 500 shoes for me and the kids plus JJ and I got more heels and more pencil skirts in different colors as well as some shades 

After shopping Ii decided to get some Popeyes for the family so I ordered a three piece for me sister got the seafood combo I got mashed potatoes for Maya and seafood platter for JJ after that we were on our way home .

We arrived home and JJ got the babies and Maya out then he got all the bags we got today and I carried the food inside the kitchen taking mines and my drink  to dining area as Simonique did the same thing James got Maya high chair along with her then his food and her food and started eating then feeding her .

*******************************************************************************************

So he apologized 

Do you think it was sincere ?

By the way Simonique is played by Tajj1125 yall give her a hand and you can check out her stories they are amazing .

Next chapter will be up soon