Chapter 29

An: So there was this gurl who said something and it bothered me  like she made a comment that said like really stupid feeling all of that firing people just how she firing people well another bitch can take her place so my message for Tttttmfnjc  boo there een ga never be a bitch to replace Simone this my damn book she doing that cause they unprofessional boo any other negative comment you gon be put on the spot and she do not even have no work or nothing like bitch get yo life in Tamar voice lol

***********************************************************************************************

Simone 

So today is the day we are going back to California and I am happy I forgave my husband Ii truly love him and he is an amazing husband and father but anyhow so Maya's Birthday well first birthday is coming up so when Ii get home my sister and I will be planning her first birthday  party which I am thinking will be a princess and prince theme since she has little pals in the day care where she goes so I already sent a link to the owner of the daycare telling her that the invitation will be sent soon as possible .

So I am in the room and JJ is showering I am waiting to talk to him to see if his apology was sincere so I also wanted to know if he fuvked those hoes before he met me or way before we got married cause if one of them bitches come at me I am gonna fuvk them up .

Good morning babe he said coming out the bathroom in just basketball shorts with socks on shirtless man how can I be mad at him when he is so damn sexy .

Morning babe I have some questions for you the bitches I fired from ya restaurant were they your ex girlfriends or what and was your apology sincere and will you replace me for any of them bitches I fired I said being a very concerned wife .

They were fuvks and ducks and no they were never my girl friends and my apology to you was very sincere Simone I fell in love with from when you walked down that aisle and plus you are the mother to my kids including Maya I will never ever replace you with nobody not even that Bitch Sabrina babe I love you he said hugging me .

************************************************************************************

The end of this chapter again this chapter is dedicated to Mickeyismebabe and Tajj1125 my loyal readers and Yall his apology was sincere and bitch whatever ya username is who said it was stupid of her to fire those bitches een none of them will replace her bitch and they you have it he was sincere .

Do you think baby #4 will come soon ?

Will Simonique have a kid with Aj?

or will Ambra or Lakelle have baby soon ?

Any other theme for Maya's Birthday soon to come ?