Chapter 31

Simone 

My child's first birthday was ruin and I was angry so today is the day I go back to work so my mom was coming to get the twins and Maya for the day since the Day Care Center isn't open till tomorrow so I got a letter saying watch ya back but this bitch een want to do it cause I will cut her ass she think I playing and by the way her ass going to court we fled full custody of Maya and we have evidence of how she dropped maya at my work my gurl Ambra was recording  I want this hoe come near my family me and Simonique (tajj1125) will kick her ass .

I woke this morning wrapped up in my husband's arm and he held on to me tight so I tried getting loose but wasn't able too so I started feeling on his dick and stuff so he moved and I went straight to the bathroom hopping in the shower  as if I didn't do anything to him so I am showering and I feel arms wrapped around me knowing it's my husband so he starts to kiss me on my neck where it is sensitive and then he lifts me up and slides his dick inside me oh lawd it felt so good and I know once he finish I am going to be walking funny to work.

So after our little session in the shower I finally got dressed so I grabbed my purse and my laptop case with my laptop in it and I grabbed the keys to my audi 8 and went downstairs pouring a cup of coffee in a mug for me and then leaving.

I arrived at work in seconds so I went up to my office getting started on some business what we are going buy like some small shops to make them big so Ii notice one shop name Zara Fashion so I notice that and began drawing up how that would make a lot of money so as I was thinking bout that Ambra and Lakelle came in my office.

Good morning boo so what gone down at my Godchild party cause I was ready to fuck a bitch up  yanno and she look like she want get custody if I am correct she left Jamay did not name her and stuff and want her like bitch you gave up your parental rights  said Ambra

Yeah like hun I was ready to beat her and her mother ass that bitch was making me so mad I een ga lie I was pissed the fuck off said Lakelle 

I was mad also and she can't stand a chance plus we already served her with papers for court plus I have evidence remember our office have cameras all over the building so we have evidence plus someone is gonna check where she lives and how clean it is or how dirty it is I said.

Gurl she do not stand a chance hun to win against you plus with the evidence and stuff they are gonna lock her up anyhow said Ambra .

I know but I am least worried bout that anyhow so I saw this store we can buy and make it big and make it our store brand and I think we can do a clothing line together to sell in this store and other stores as well as a shoe line I said making our talk into a business meeting in my office.

I love that idea and why not let's do it I mean we can do it plus we own this business now so why not do it boo I in on this plan said Lakelle .

I am in too plus it is a lot to accomplish for us plus we can do it so let's do it so I will call the ceo of that company and set a meeting up and I will let you call the endorser for our line and stuff Ambra said .

Ok so I spoke with the endorser already she is going to meet with us but for now I have some sketchbooks where we can sketch up a few things so she can see next week and also I will call the endorser for our shoe line I said 

Ok so let's get started then shall we anyhow let us sketch up some things and yall know who can draw said Ambra looking up at me 

Ok I know I can draw so let me sketch a few designs for the clothing line SAL which stands for Simone Ambra Lakelle I said to them as I started sketching a few  items with the logo design I created .

This how their logo looks created by Simone for their clothing line and stuff .

I did a few dresses that can be wore as sundresses and a few dresses for date night ,clubbing etc so I also did some crop tops with the design SAL on it and then I drew a few joggers ,jeans and leggings along with pants to wear and jumpsuits also I sketched those while the girls were talking to people about buying their companies .

Simone gurl you finish yet and  I need to see those designs girl I know they look good based on how you sketched them gurl so let me see said Ambra 

Ok see here are the designs for the sundresses and the fancy dresses as well as the crop tops and regular tops and many more items I was telling her .

****After Work****

So we reviewed the sketches and we all agreed so we called a few designers and ask them to help us and we also called a few well known people who makes clothing and ask them so we set up a few meetings as well so I went home feeling good .

Anyhow I arrived home just in time for my mom to leave and cater to my dad so I went up to the twin's nursery so I saw them awake so what I did was I took them in my room and placed them in the crib in my room and I went to Maya room and she as asleep so I went back to my room I stripped out of my work clothes taking off my bra and panties and going into the shower taking a quick shower then after that I went in the room with a towel wrapped around me and got a pair of thongs and one of Andre's shirt and put it on putting the towel in the hamper .

I got Magic first lifting up my shirt well my bae shirt I am wearing laying her down so she can latch on and eat since she is still two months so she started to suck  after about three minutes JJ came in and took a sleeping magic and put her in the crip he gave me Harmony and she latched on she started sucking and the same thing happened she feel asleep also he did the same thing then you know what he did he started sucking on my breast .

***********************************************************************************************

This is the end of the chapter in the external link is what Simone has on to work guys and more drama will come with the custody battle and stuff so don't worry yall will see some drama

Thank you for commenting and voting on the last chapter.

Please comment and vote if you want a next update