Chapter 39

An: Hey guys I am continuing from the last chapter they are still in the restaurant 

Simone

We had just told the waitress our order and after she left I told the girls how Sabrina killed herself so I did not tell them about the mother part .

So she killed herself just like that omg she felt bad but I wouldn't kill myself for my guilt I would have written a letter to you and apologize if I was her said Jada 

I totally agree also my goodness why did she do that she would have gotten outta jail on good behavior but I guess not said Simonique .

I agree but I was shocked when my uncle gave me the note and when he called me and told me but it is also less stress for me so I am glad in a way I said

Oh gosh but that is really less stress and I am sure Maya will love you the same when she grows up hun your an amazing mother figure to her and Lyric and Harmony said Lakelle.

The waitress came back with our drinks then she told us she will be back with our orders soon so we thanked her before she left.

I agree with Lakelle and what about her crazy ass mother that rotten hoe said Ambra well wait till she figure out that she got handled.

Well ummmmmmmmmmmmmm she got handled boo the same time she decided to mess was me is the day her time had come Ii said

Oh wow gurl did yall burn her or something so no evidence would pop up said Ambra glad she asked me that cause the dog eat her remains .

Actually the dogs ate her remain and girl there won't be no evidence my hubby does an amazing job getting rid of people and I could gave a fuvk who comes near us saying we kill so and so cause boo I will beat ya ass and kill ya well my husband will I said .

Damn look at you boss lady said Jada 

The waitress came with our food placing it in the front of us  so once our food got placed down in front of us so we dig in and we were finish so we paid and left a big ass tip.

*At The Mall*

After leaving the restaurant  we went to the mall so I pulled up in the parking lot and parked I grabbed my purse and so did the girls so we all got out and l locked the door .

We walked in the mall so we decided that we were gonna go to Gucci first so I went to the shoe  section and got me some heels I got four booties in different colors and four leather boots two with heels and two without and they were black and brown boots I got then I went to  check out.

After shopping at the Gucci store we went in Macy's and I went straight to the jewelry section looking for some jewelry for the girls especially earrings .

I found  some cute jewelry for Jamaya ,Lyric and Harmony  it was matching gold chains with their birth stones and it came with a bracelet and earrings I also went and got each of them a pandora charm bracelet with some charms on  the bracelet symbolizing them.

I paid for the jewelry and left with the bags in my hands so I went to Forever 21 next where I got some more pencil skirts and crop tops and some jeggings and many more.

*2 Hours Later*

After shopping we all went for lunch where we talked then I dropped everyone off then I went home to my babies when I arrived home I notice the car my husband took was back so he was home and mom must have left .

I got out of my range rover bringing the bags what had my items in with me in the house I went upstairs to our master bedroom .

***********************************************************************************************

So I have a few questions I need to ask 

Should this book end soon ?

And should Ii write a series with this book?

also I am going to do an interracial book similar to this one but the dude will be a billionaire a Italian billionaire or maybe a british actor acting as a Italian any male suggestions who can play the role and I need a plus size black lady .

Dedicated to: mickeyismebabe , LisaPurvis5 ,tajj1125 and MakeseTaylor6